Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why people hate Christianity and Christians...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to, but I don't have the time. See, I have to figure out a way to get on TV and into the printed media, so I can distance myself from bad christians, whites, males, heterosexuals, people with dark hair, americans, michiganders (and hell, I just moved here 2 years ago), cat owners, dog owners, bird owners, childless people, and on, and on, and on.

Whew. You'd think it'd be easier for people to STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT PEOPLE based on what other people do, but I guess not. I got a LOT of calls to make.

Comment

Really. Nice one, Fryk. Made me laugh. On this thread, that is saying something.

Comment

Originally posted by Fryk View Post

Whew. You'd think it'd be easier for people to STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT PEOPLE based on what other people do, but I guess not. I got a LOT of calls to make.
        yes you would... now would Christians stop making assumptions about me because I'm gay... then I'll return the favor
        "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

That's not Christian, Smiley. That's Asshole.

I'm on your side.

Comment

Same here. Unless you're left-handed. It's ok to make assumptions about those lousy, communist, mother-hating, puppy-kicking southpaw bastards, right?

Comment

Totally. No one likes left-handed people. They are ruining America.

Comment

Originally posted by Boozy View Post
                Totally. No one likes left-handed people. They are ruining America.
                If your not right your wrong!
                Jack Faire
                Friend
                Father
                Smartass

Comment

Originally posted by smileyeagle1021 View Post
                  yes you would... now would Christians stop making assumptions about me because I'm gay... then I'll return the favor
                  Now would non-Christians quit assuming I'm a bigot just because I'm a Christian? That'd be great, mmkay?
                  "Never confuse the faith with the so-called faithful." -- Cartoonist R.K. Milholland's father.
                  A truer statement has never been spoken about any religion.

Comment

Amen to that Arcade Man!

Comment

Working...
                    X