No announcement yet.

Ouija Boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I said, I dislike them. That was validated by it, one night, telling me and my g/f at the time to go log onto the computer, find a guy I knew and tell him "Melissa is sorry".

We did that. He broke down. Turns out Melissa ate a shotgun in front of him when he was 12. There's zero possible way I could have known that through any other means as he had never told anybody and had moved out of the town where it happened. He was just as disturbed as I was.

So yeah, Ouija boards make me uncomfortable, thank you very much. =p

Comment

I've always found them funny to be honest. You really want to scare somebody use sounds, such as this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGUi6spQ9M0
      "You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for journalism."

Comment

Originally posted by fireheart17 View Post
        I've done the same with Tarot cards. I've laid them out, seen the answer and either chosen to go ahead with it or not. If I don't, I know that I'm not gonna get in trouble.

personally I think that's what their purpose is-a medium to help the "seeker" bring some order out of their own possibly disorganized thoughts....
        Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

A few days before 9/11, I tried to use the tarot to do a simple reading on myself, using the cards of the major arcana. I randomly pulled three and laid them out. One of them was the Tower. What was on my bed at the time? A picture of the WTC towers. (Even prior to 9/11, I was a huge fan of skyscrapers, and a WTC admirer).
          Freaky, huh?

Comment

Working...
          X