Diamond Soul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond Soul

I believe there is a mulitverse I believe we are in it.

In my mind the way it works is that upon birth a soul enters a body. As choices are made that soul splits off to travel down various timelines. Each aspect faces a timeline and each aspect of the soul is self aware.

Upon your death all the aspects or facets of your soul are drawn back together to share what you have seen, learned done.

I do not know what happens in between life nor do I believe anyone can know.

I do believe that the timeline is not set that things in the past can and do change as much as things in the future but as is the nature of time we would not notice.

The past changing would travel forward and our memories would be revised.

Yes I realize this sounds crazy but no more crazy than other ideas. Yes I believe it is possible to coexist with your soul in other bodies and indeed ponder the thought of what if soulmates is just you meeting yourself.
    Jack Faire
    Friend
    Father
    Smartass

I like that. As I already believe in a multiverse, and in reincarnation, I can wrap my head around that one, and it's a good belief structure. Wouldn't work for everyone, but none of them do.
    http://dragcave.net/user/radiocerk

Comment

Fascinating. I haven't done any research on such a thing, but it is very interesting.

Comment

Working...
      X