No announcement yet.

UV Stout 1, WBC 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think they're ever going to stop until the Patriarch is dead. I don't know if his sons will carry on in his tradition or not. I hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by AFPheonix View Post
      I don't think they're ever going to stop until the Patriarch is dead. I don't know if his sons will carry on in his tradition or not. I hope not.
      Based on the descriptions of how he treats his own family, I too would hope not, otherwise they're just as stupid as he is.

Comment

Whelp, sometimes it's hard to go against an abuser when he's been abusing you mentally, emotionally and physically your entire life. It's not entirely about how smart or stupid they are.

Comment

Originally posted by AFPheonix View Post
          Whelp, sometimes it's hard to go against an abuser when he's been abusing you mentally, emotionally and physically your entire life. It's not entirely about how smart or stupid they are.
          True enough, but a conscious decision on their part to break the cycle would make a huge difference.

Comment

Ignoring them doesn't work, that has been demonstrated already. It's no different than when a bully picked on you in school and your parents said 'oh, ignore him and he'll stop'. Yeah, it sounds nice and clean and humane, but fuck that, any kid who has ever been the victim of bullying knows full well it DOES NOT WORK.

They don't stop until someone makes them stop.

My uncle, quite frankly, had the right idea when he addressed someone who threatened to picket a funeral in such a manner.

'You go ahead and do that. Me and my sniper rifle will be somewhere nearby.'

Comment

Working...
            X