Forced to Listen at Gunpoint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forced to Listen at Gunpoint?

Here's a fun little news piece that's making the rounds.

Huckabee Wants to Force Us at Gunpoint to Learn from David Barton

The comment was most likely some sort of attempt at a joke, although I cannot imagine at what point anyone would think such a thing funny.

From what I understand, he or his people are attempting to have all instances of the video removed from the net based on copyright, although the clip in question falls under the auspices of fair use and will likely haunt him forever.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

sadly, considering the makeup of today's republican party he'll probably win the primaries in a landslide now...
    "I'm Gar and I'm proud" -slytovhand

Comment

Ugh, I really detest Gov. Huckabee. He left Arkansas in an absolute wreck, although our current governor (the truly remarkable Mike Beebe) has more or less straightened things out. He's a bigoted idiot who wants nothing less than to turn this country into a theocracy - basically Bush with an Arkansas accent.

Comment

And I thought I liked Huckabee after hearing his criticisms of Capitalist Republicans.

He may have been joking about the "forced at gunpoint" part, but he still thinks that this religious bullshit has any place in our government. And that's scary.

Comment

Originally posted by AdminAssistant View Post
          He's a bigoted idiot who wants nothing less than to turn this country into a theocracy - basically Bush with an Arkansas accent.
          Originally posted by Rageaholic View Post
          but he still thinks that this religious bullshit has any place in our government. And that's scary.
          read my thread if you want to be terrified
          Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

Working...
          X