Lisa Lampanelli takes on the Westboro Baptist Church

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa Lampanelli takes on the Westboro Baptist Church

As we all know this group loves to sue people who complain about them and try to stop their protests on grounds of violating their constitutional rights.

I forgot the name of them but the motorcycle brigade who block them with flags, their bikes, and flags while playing patriotic music did a great way to counter-protest them.

Lisa Lampanelli, the queen of mean, did something even better. It will be very hard to top what she did.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runnin...lampanelli.php

Bravo bravo.

I almost spewed Kettle chips out of my mouth at this line though:

I said in a tweet, "What does WBC really stand for?" My favorite response was, "We Be in da Closet."

Comment

That's awesome. I love how she was still going to give a sizable check even when she thought they had chickened out.

Love the video, too. "Wave goodbye to all the gay haters!"
      I have a drawing of an orange, which proves I am a semi-tangible collection of pixels forming a somewhat coherent image manifested from the intoxicated mind of a madman. Naturally.

Comment

I love her attitude.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by draggar View Post
          I forgot the name of them but the motorcycle brigade who block them with flags, their bikes, and flags while playing patriotic music did a great way to counter-protest them.
          The Patriot Guard Riders. Yeah, those guys rock.
          People behave as if they were actors in their own reality show. -- Panacea
          If you're gonna be one of the people who say it's time to make America great again, stop being one of the reasons America isn't great right now. --Jester

Comment

Her comedy is a little over the top for me, but I love what she did for the GMHC and counter-protesting those WBC loonies.
            There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

Comment

Working...
            X