Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Christian, unless you're gay. (Linked article)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackfaire, Andara, lots of good things said. Gravekeeper, also well-said. Religion is an easy cover for people who want to be violent, controlling assholes. It's also a convenient blanket scapegoat with which to place blame on ALL violent, controlling assholes. In reality it should be neither.

I'm Christian and I approve this message.

Comment

Originally posted by Mytical View Post
      SPerson a says "Hey we can kill these people because they are not our race!" or "We can kill these people because they are the reason for the economy being bad!" or ... well you get the point. PEOPLE will take any excuse..religion is just one.
      Yeppers. Look what Adolf Hitler and his goose-stepping idiots did. He blamed the Jews for what happened to the German economy (hyperinflation, massive unemployment, shortages, etc.). Never mind that the previous regime was responsible for a massive war that destroyed most of Europe's cities and manufacturing base...he decided that the Jews were to blame...simply because they were careful with their money, and came through WWI relatively OK. Sure, Nazism wasn't really a *religion* (it's more of an ideology...admittedly a very fucked-up one) the idea is still the same.

Comment

Working...
      X