X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Hebrew Israelites

A friend posted a link to this article on The Raw Story today
    Man with Bible threatens to rape woman during ‘Gay Day’ in Michigan

I had never heard of the Black Hebrew Israelites until I read this article. Like the friend that pointed it out to me, I assumed they were, or at least claimed to be, Christian. I'm not really sure what they'd be called, if called anything but "Hebrew Israelites."

It appears they follow most of the tenets of Judaism, but do not consider themselves Jewish, nor does the Jewish community recognize them as such. They also follow some teachings from the New Testament, but apparently do not recognize Jesus of Nazareth as the Messiah.

The Southern Poverty Law Center has them identified as a Black Supremacy group.

The reaction, or lack thereof, from the police in this particular incident doesn't surprise me.
    Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

I read it on facebook, the majority of comments were saying how sick and disgusting he was and that he should be thrown in jail. There were however a couple of assholes who wanted the guy to go ahead because those women needed to be fixed, I don't care who you are, what you are, where your from, or what you believe in rape is evil.
    "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

I don't know anything about these people beyond what I've read here... but it sounds like rape is the only way he'd ever be *able* to get with a woman.

edit: if you read the above as in any way whatsoever excusing or supporting rape, you've misunderstood; please try again.
      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Working...
      X