is your religious liberty threatened? a simple quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is your religious liberty threatened? a simple quiz

A simple quiz, that needs to be required before ANYONE spouts off about being oppressed, or religious freedom being "threatened", or anyone posting that it is(I've read a few threads that go down that road).

10 questions, two possible answers, it'll take 2 minutes at most.

And go!

Pencils down, what did we learn?
    Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

I haven't actually learned anything, but that is an excellent checklist to hold up against people who could stand to learn a thing or tow.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

The grammar is a bit confusing and badly written, but the questions get the message across pretty well.

Comment

love it! it practically screams "duh, morons, learn what religious oppression actually is". <3
        and bonus points for being written by a reverend
        All uses of You, You're, and etc are generic unless specified otherwise.

Comment

Wooo. Not threatened (if only becuase I'm in Massachusetts and thus totally can get married. <3
          "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
          ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

But my religion is the One True Church. It REQUIRES that I act to stamp out sin in society, whether or not the sinners want it stamped out. All this whining about the so-called "rights" of heathens is blocking me from carrying out the duties of my faith. Of course this is a threat to my religious liberty!

Comment

I'm not religious at all, so my liberty really isn't being threatened. By that, I mean those brochures that show up in the mail really aren't all that dangerous. They tend to fold rather easily

Comment

Working...
              X