The movie Frozen promotes homosexuality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The movie Frozen promotes homosexuality

YES the fringe elements are really at it again with Disney's latest animated film.

This first link is kinda what started the whole "hidden" gay agenda thing (for this film at least). BE WARNED you will have to read a LOT OF MIND NUMBING drivel rantings and weird "connections" till about halfway through the piece where the writer FINALLY get to her "point". She makes some very BIG leaps of faith so to speak.

The second link is to an article that "points out" both homosexuality AND beastiality in the movie.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...mes-in-frozen/
    I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
    The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Can't people just watch a show without trying to find hidden meanings.

Comment

*blinks* wow...he really reached for those

Comment

Well, didn't you know Disney is all about teh gay? I mean they have Pride Days and everything! *whargle*
        I has a blog!

Comment

First the lego movie is anti business, now this. What's next, Illuminati symbolism in a Scooby Doo flick?

Comment

Originally posted by Rageaholic View Post
            First the lego movie is anti business, now this. What's next, Illuminati symbolism in a Scooby Doo flick?
            Try anti-government messages in V for Vendetta.

Comment

I just realized that I did not post the first link.

BE WARNED at least half of the article is a very very long winded and mind numbing rant. Also this "Well Behaved Mormon Mom writes/speaks with a forked tongue

Here is the link
              http://wellbehavedmormonwoman.blogsp...l#.UzpzYYUo6Uk

Here is some of the forked tongue musings:
              Let me be very clear about one thing, I am not anti-gay nor am I here to judge homosexuals not worthy of their rightful and respectful place among society. However, I draw the line at the idea of redefining traditional marriage to include homosexual relationships, as equal. Meaning, that as a Christian, I believe that acting on same-sex attraction is contrary to God's will, and therefore SSM should not be legalized. Because I hold this value and voice it freely, does not mean that I am trying to force it on anyone - anymore than those who feel opposite and advocate for their position intend to force SSM on me, personally - both have the right [to freely advocate an oppositional position] and should not be demonized, regardless of where society takes us, as a whole.
              She proceeds before and after this statement goes in to what could border on very hateful and (to me at least) ideaological/religious leaps.
              I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
              The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

Originally posted by Rageaholic View Post
                These peoples brains are messed up, probably tomorrow they'll go on a rant about how eating cereal means your a terrorist then blow up their lawn mower with fireworks because Chinese spy's hid cameras in it.
                "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

Now, this is a significant turn-around-message, because the gay movement consider themselves victims, enslaved by the judgments of religious pro-heterosexual marriage advocates who keep them from what they want and which they believe demonize the gay lifestyle. So, in essence, they consider themselves "frozen,” not able to live their lives out-loud, and freely, however they choose in mainstream society - no moral absolutes.
                  Bullet Points.

-She has to make huge, conspiracy theory leaps to come to such a conclusion that this movie promotes any message other than "don't be a dick".

-Even if it did promote such a message, it's not a bad message. Accepting people for who they are when they aren't hurting anyone? Wow, what an evil message!

-I love how she prefaces it with "I am not anti gay" before going on this rant about how accepting homosexuals is immoral. So typical of people like her.

This was actually somewhat entertaining to read. It was like reading one of David J Stewart's rants (guy who runs Jesus Is Savior, one of the craziest websites ever). They're illogical, hateful, and make no sense, but like all trainwrecks, you can't help be stare in amazement.

Comment

strictly speaking, I can see how she doesn't see herself as a hypocrite- she says their rightful place- to her, their rightful place doesn't include gay marriage.

she's wrong that she's not trying to force it on people, though- if gay marriage is illegal, it forces gay people not to get married. whereas if gay marriage was legal, she could be opposed to gay marriage all she likes.
                    Last edited by MadMike; 04-01-2014, 04:21 PM. Reason: Would you PLEASE stop quoting the entire post!

Comment

Originally posted by Racket_Man View Post
                      :Looks at the DNS:

Nope, not even clicking the link. The argument is defeated before it ever began.

Comment

Geez, they're so concerned about tiny tiny little things in the film that the kids are most likely not going to bat an eyelid at, but they'll ignore the good stuff in the film?

-Like the relationship between Anna and Elsa? (given the whole "sacred family" thing)
                        -Kristoff helping Anna out for no reason other than he's genuinely wanting to help? (You know, the whole "Christian" thing about doing good deeds...since no atheist could actually do anything good )
                        -The whole "family sacrifice thing"?

Of course, that wouldn't be rational OHHHH no. Next they'll be stating that King Julien from Madagascar is gay because of his er...."Large Ham" tendencies.

Comment

I saw (and cheerfully ignored) a link to a a recent article/site that claimed that the movie promotes racism, too... x.x
                          "Judge not, lest ye get shot in your bed while your sleep." - Liz, The Dreadful
                          "If you villainize people who contest your points, you will eventually find yourself surrounded by enemies that you made." - Philip DeFranco

Comment

Originally posted by EricKei View Post
                            I saw (and cheerfully ignored) a link to a a recent article/site that claimed that the movie promotes racism, too... x.x
                            Now that is a HUGE stretch...unless they're arguing about the lack of black/Hispanic/middle eastern/Asian people (which would make sense because the film is set in freaking NORWAY). In fact, someone pointed out to me that kristoff is Sami.

Comment

Originally posted by fireheart17 View Post
                              Now that is a HUGE stretch...unless they're arguing about the lack of black/Hispanic/middle eastern/Asian people (which would make sense because the film is set in freaking NORWAY). In fact, someone pointed out to me that kristoff is Sami.
                              Actually, Kristoff's skin colour is the issue at hand since the arguers claim that the Samis ought to have the same complexion as Inuits.

However, this article over at KYM explain why it isn't so.

My guess is that those who argued mixed the Norwegian Samis with the Finnish/Swedish Lapps, where some of them indeed have a slightly darker complexion, and to add to the confusion, earlier animated adaptations of the fairytale "The Snow Queen" (which Frozen also is an adaptation of) featured Lapps instead of Samis.

Either that, or they just went: "native Nordic tribe? Must be Eskimos then" (which is even more racist if you ask the tribes concerned).
                              Last edited by NorthernZel; 04-13-2014, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X