Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooty woman berates food stamp recipient at walmart

Video (language)

This could also go under "Things I Hate". People with her attitude are all too common. Though as much as a sarcastic, self righteous bitch she's being, I hope this doesn't turn into a witch hunt where they try to find out who she is to get her fired. That doesn't accomplish anything.

Originally posted by Rageaholic View Post
    I hope this doesn't turn into a witch hunt where they try to find out who she is to get her fired. That doesn't accomplish anything.
    I agree, but I do hope something happens someday that gives her a reality check.

Comment

response to this will always be "well if your generation hadn't fucked the economy..."

Comment

She had better hope karma doesn't bite her back, like what happened to the cousin of a friend of mine, who was always obnoxiously rude to waitstaff... until her parents decided to exercise some tough love and told her to quit sponging off them all the time and get a job. She ended up working as a waitress, and learned first hand exactly how it felt for the waitstaff she abused.

Not everyone who's on welfare is a scrounger; some people are genuinely down on their luck.
        "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Gotta love it when some of the people who accuse welfare recipients of being mooches and taking advantage are doing the same exact thing with someone else, whether it's their parents or a spouse.

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer
          She ended up working as a waitress, and learned first hand exactly how it felt for the waitstaff she abused.
          I truly hope she actually acknowledged that. The cynical part of me thinks she might not be even noticing the irony.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHuckster View Post
            I truly hope she actually acknowledged that. The cynical part of me thinks she might not be even noticing the irony.
            She did after my friend gave her a good talking to after she cried about how mean people were being to her. Then it sank in.
            "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Originally posted by Rageaholic View Post
              Could you please tell us what she said and did in detail? I tried accessing the video but YouTube said that the account that owns it was terminated.

Comment

Working...
              X