• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 in custody after mentally disabled man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

Headline pretty much says it all...

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story

Yes it does. What's to debate?
    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Nothing to debate really.

Comment wise though I'll say this has already gotten and will get even uglier. It took all of about 8 hours for the alt right to claim this is all Black Lives Matter's doing. Which is now circulating around the damp underbelly of the internet from one hate den to the next.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
        Yes it does. What's to debate?
        Sometimes no debate is necessary, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
          Nothing to debate really.

Comment wise though I'll say this has already gotten and will get even uglier. It took all of about 8 hours for the alt right to claim this is all Black Lives Matter's doing. Which is now circulating around the damp underbelly of the internet from one hate den to the next.
          It'll definitely get uglier. It doesn't help Chicago's reputation, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by mjr View Post
            Sometimes no debate is necessary, is it?
            I mean, this IS a debate forum so it kind of is necessary. Otherwise, we'd might as well just stare at eachother's Twitter feeds.
            Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Working...
            X