22 People Barred From Entering The U.K.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They don't actually ask that question, they do ask however
    "Do you seek to enter the United States to engage in export control violations, subversive or terrorist activities, or any other unlawful purpose? Are you a member or representative of a terrorist organization as currently designated by the U.S. Secretary of State? Have you ever participated in persecutions directed by the Nazi government of Germany; or have you ever participated in genocide?"

And my favorite
    "Do you have any specialized skills or training, including firearms,
    explosives, nuclear, biological, or chemical experience?"
    I found it easier to lie with this one, was actually suggested to me by someone from US immigration.

The reason for asking if you are a mamber of a terrorist oganisation is so that if they cannot detain you for anything else they can still detain you for lying on your visa application.
    I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
    Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Boozy View Post
      What kind of dolt would answer "Yes" to that question if they wanted a visa?
      The same kind of terrorist that specifically shows no interest in learning how to land?

Comment

Originally posted by Boozy View Post
        What kind of dolt would answer "Yes" to that question if they wanted a visa?
        The same type of person who answers yes to the following question for a security clearance-

Are you, or have you ever been a member of a terrorist organisation

Have you ever attempted to overthrow through non democratic means the British Government
        The test of police efficiency is the absence of crime and disorder, not the visible evidence of police action in dealing with it. Robert Peel

Comment

Have you ever attempted to overthrow through non democratic means the British Government
          I participated in the War of the Roses in a past life... does that count?
          ZOE: Preacher, don't the Bible got some pretty specific things to say about killing?

SHEPHERD BOOK: Quite specific. It is, however, Somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps.

Comment

Working...
          X