Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida City Workers now with better hygiene than before!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lovlybones View Post
    If they were worried about people's pants falling down while working, why wouldn't they make a belt rule instead of wearing underware?
    Belts can be overly restrictive and uncomfortable, especially for certain body types.
    Just demanding underwear seems like the least invasive of requests. Though I suppose it would have been better worded to simply punish those exposing themselves regardless of the clothing situation.

Comment

Originally posted by lovlybones View Post
      If they were worried about people's pants falling down while working, why wouldn't they make a belt rule instead of wearing underware?
      While we don't have a belt rule, per se, we do require our employees to not wear pants that sag down and hang off their asses.

And if that requires them to wear a belt, then so be it.

But I'm with Boozy: there's no way they can enforce the underwear rule without opening themselves up to a harassment lawsuit.

All the bigger problems out there and the city council is worried about whether or not their sanitation workers have on their Fruit of the Looms. Dear Dog, how much more nitpicky can one get?
      If life hands you lemons . . . find someone whose life is handing them vodka . . . and have a party - Ron "Tater Salad" White

Comment

I think gauged ear piercings are nasty.

You may think it's cool now, but wait until you see your ears in 20+ years.

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
          I think gauged ear piercings are nasty.

You may think it's cool now, but wait until you see your ears in 20+ years.
          You could say that about nearly every activity practiced by youths.
          That burger? ...wait until you see your ass in 20+ years.
          That tattoo? ... wait until you see your arm in 20+ years.
          That ciggie? ... wait until you see your lungs in 20+ years.
          Everyone has the right to screw themselves up.

Comment

At least with gauged ears, you can go to a plastic surgeon and get the lengthened part snipped and your earlobe sewn back together so it looks relatively normal again.

Comment

Working...
            X