Free Chicken Lawsuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Chicken Lawsuit

Lawsuit filed in LA about free grilled chicken giveaway at KFC which was promoted by Oprah

What do y'all think?

I never printed off the coupon & I never went. (I don't like KFC or Popeye's for that matter).
    Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

It's shit like this that give lawyers a bad name.

Taking on a chicken lawsuit. Classy.

Comment

Dunno about over there, but over here such promos always have the small print of 'while stocks last' or something similar... if so - HAHAHAHA!!! :P
      ZOE: Preacher, don't the Bible got some pretty specific things to say about killing?

SHEPHERD BOOK: Quite specific. It is, however, Somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps.

Comment

Seems like somebody didn't read the fine print.
        There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

Comment

Originally posted by tropicsgoddess View Post
          Seems like somebody didn't read the fine print.
          Thats what it probably is. Someone just didn't read the fine print. They just could not handle not getting something free.

Comment

Quick, someone get those whiners some chicken!
            I wonder if that really would shut them up.

Comment

I went. They ran out of chicken and it was an SC fiesta. I had time to kill so I didn't really mind waiting until they made more. You can't expect things to last for long when they're giving it away for free.

I'm sure a lot of people STILL felt they were "entitled" even though they weren't paying for anything.

PS: You weren't missing much, Rummy, it wasn't that good. I'd rather go to Boston Market.

Comment

Originally posted by Peppergirl View Post
                It's shit like this that give lawyers a bad name.

Taking on a chicken lawsuit. Classy.

Can you imagine a bunch of lawyers getting together and talking about their caseload with this doofus?

L1:"Yeah, so, George and I are working in this insurance scam. Some schmuck doctor is trying to claim the poor victim wasn't that badly injured so the company doesn't have to pay. We should be able to nail them with a little more time."

L2: "Really? Well, Christine and I just landed this negligent homicide case. A convenience store clerk shot a robber who had stabbed him, and his family is suing for emotional trauma of losing their son. What're you working on Fred?"

L3: "Oh, I'm trying to convince KFC they need to pay out millions for not honoring their free grilled chicken giveaway. Lotta people are upset they didn't get their free samples, and they wasted time and money to get them, you know."

L1: ".... .... ..."

L2: "... ... ..."

L3: "...what...?"

Comment

Originally posted by lupo pazzesco View Post
                  Can you imagine a bunch of lawyers getting together and talking about their caseload with this doofus?

L1:"Yeah, so, George and I are working in this insurance scam. Some schmuck doctor is trying to claim the poor victim wasn't that badly injured so the company doesn't have to pay. We should be able to nail them with a little more time."

L2: "Really? Well, Christine and I just landed this negligent homicide case. A convenience store clerk shot a robber who had stabbed him, and his family is suing for emotional trauma of losing their son. What're you working on Fred?"

L3: "Oh, I'm trying to convince KFC they need to pay out millions for not honoring their free grilled chicken giveaway. Lotta people are upset they didn't get their free samples, and they wasted time and money to get them, you know."

L1: ".... .... ..."

L2: "... ... ..."

L3: "...what...?"
                  L1 & 2 (in unison): You lucky lucky bastard!
                  ZOE: Preacher, don't the Bible got some pretty specific things to say about killing?

SHEPHERD BOOK: Quite specific. It is, however, Somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps.

Comment

Working...
                  X