Number 19!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number 19!

Apparently, Michelle Duggar announced this morning that she is expecting baby #19. Her last one is only 8 months old. Seems to me that when you are 42 years old and already have 18 kids, condoms might be in order.

THey've got a whole website devoted to themselves as well.

http://www.duggarfamily.com/faq.html

This links to the FAQs section which might answer a few questions as well.

And am I the only one here who's reminded of "The Third World/Every Sperm Is Sacred" sketch from Meaning Of Life?

Comment

There is one picture that comes to mind every time I heav these things.

I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
      Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

Ebaumsworld demotivational posters are amazing. Perfect choice.
        Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Hotdog down a hallway.

I'm just sayin'.

Comment

Is it wrong that I can't stop staring at their hair?

Comment

I have several friends from NW Arkansas, and one of them took music lessons with one of the Duggar girls. He said she barely spoke and seemed just...odd.

I wish they'd move. Arkansas has a bad enough rep as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                Hotdog down a hallway.

I'm just sayin'.
                Not at that point. At that point it's a like throwing a hotdog into the grand canyon.
                Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

To each their own...I think it's weird...
                  "Children are our future" -LaceNeilSinger
                  "And that future is fucked...with a capital F" -AmethystHunter

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
                    Not at that point. At that point it's a like throwing a hotdog into the grand canyon.
                    I keep telling my wife at this point the babies must come out like going down those tube slides at McDonalds.

But on a serious I can to each his own, but damn. I mean if my wife wanted to have that many "blessings" seriously I think there would be only two options. Run for the hills, or go and get snipped on a "business trip" and then play dumb. I mean I have two and there are times when two get to me. Never mind 19, and I'm sure she's not done. My guess would be 21 will be the final count.

I guess the good thing is (except they've single handedly caused health insurance in their state to be 5% higher per person than the other states around them) they're not taking assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Slugger View Post
                      My guess would be 21 will be the final count.
                      Not by choice, I'm sure.
                      Any comment I make should not be taken as an absolute, unless I say it should be. Even this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Slugger View Post
                        they're not taking assistance.
                        from the government.

They take plenty of assistance from local churches, and I'm sure that their reality show brings in a pretty penny. Way to exploit your kids to pay the bills.

Comment

I know that the Duggars aren't really part of the "quiver-full" movement, but at times it seems like that (the cynic in me says that they're trying to milk the multiple-birth idea for everything they can). Don't the odds of various birth defects/disorders go up the older the mother is?

*grumble* So many kids in the foster system, and they're contributing to the population problem?
                          "Any state, any entity, any ideology which fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamstalker View Post
                            I know that the Duggars aren't really part of the "quiver-full" movement, but at times it seems like that (the cynic in me says that they're trying to milk the multiple-birth idea for everything they can). Don't the odds of various birth defects/disorders go up the older the mother is?

*grumble* So many kids in the foster system, and they're contributing to the population problem?
                            Well it doesn't help the more we give shows to people who have the miraculous talent of mating. I'm being sarcastic. Animals can mate, we're rewarding people for behaving like animals. At least animals do something other than mate some of the time.

Comment

Jeez,that woman spits out babies like mad! She's got enough kids to make at least two football teams!
                              There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

Comment

Working...
                              X