Obama's Speech To Schoolchildren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MystyGlyttyr View Post
    Also, just because someone listens to Rush Limbaugh does not make them a brainless Republican freak. Just wanted to get that out there.
    No, but Rush IS a brainless Republican freak, so there's that.
    Any comment I make should not be taken as an absolute, unless I say it should be. Even this one.

Comment

Originally posted by MystyGlyttyr View Post
      Also, just because someone listens to Rush Limbaugh does not make them a brainless Republican freak. Just wanted to get that out there.
      Unless you're watching him for the surreal entertainment value or track wreck factor, than yes, yes it does. He's a sniveling, lying, moral less, drug addicted, racist, small cocked scum encrusted little fuckham and the fact he's even allowed to speak to the public in any forum except a urine soaked street corner amazes me on a daily basis.

<cough> does that about sum it up? -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
        Unless you're watching him for the surreal entertainment value or track wreck factor, than yes, yes it does. He's a sniveling, lying, moral less, drug addicted, racist, small cocked scum encrusted little fuckham and the fact he's even allowed to speak to the public in any forum except a urine soaked street corner amazes me on a daily basis.

<cough> does that about sum it up? -.-
        Hmm... I don't think it's wise to insult people like that. While I don't watch Rush, I'd never insult those that do.
        Crooked banks around the world would gladly give a loan today so if you ever miss a payment they can take your home away.

Comment

Originally posted by Fashion Lad! View Post
          Hmm... I don't think it's wise to insult people like that. While I don't watch Rush, I'd never insult those that do.
          Rush is the biggest slime ball in the American media and that's really saying something. ><

Beck is crazy. Literally delusional. He needs help. ;p But Rush, Rush is calculating the poison he spews and doesn't give a rat's ass the sort of damage its doing. I really don't like him. Him and Coulter. But luckily they haven't given her a show. Yet, anyway.

Wait, I'm forgetting someone. Whose that really angry blowhard guy.....Bill O'Reilly! He's a jerk too.
          Last edited by Gravekeeper; 09-13-2009, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Oh, right. Before you go off for me slamming the right wing talking heads. The left ones are mostly douchebags too. ^^

American news networks make me want to smish things. ;p

Comment

Unless you're watching him for the surreal entertainment value or track wreck factor, than yes, yes it does. H
              Knock yourself out insulting Rush Limbaugh. He's a public figure and has put himself out there for criticism. But please be careful not to insult people who listen to him. There are people here who do, and they don't deserve to be called names just because you disagree with their (presumed) politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Boozy View Post
                Knock yourself out insulting Rush Limbaugh. He's a public figure and has put himself out there for criticism. But please be careful not to insult people who listen to him. There are people here who do, and they don't deserve to be called names just because you disagree with their (presumed) politics.
                Must....not....smish. >.>

Yes, sir.

Comment

No, people who listen to Limbaugh shouldn't be insulted. However, people who actually take that vile disgusting waste of oxygen's words seriously really need to check themselves from the neck up.

On the other end, Bill Maher also needs to check himself from the neck up, for mocking a woman who was allegedly physically abused by her boyfriend. Vapid airhead or not, no one deserves that.
                  Last edited by Talon; 09-13-2009, 09:45 PM.
                  Customer: I need an Apache.
                  Gravekeeper: The Tribe or the Gunship?

Comment

Oh, right. Before you go off for me slamming the right wing talking heads. The left ones are mostly douchebags too. ^^

American news networks make me want to smish things. ;p
                    Who are the liberal "talking heads"? All I've ever heard of are the right wing ones.

Comment

Originally posted by daleduke17 View Post
                      Who are the liberal "talking heads"? All I've ever heard of are the right wing ones.
                      Olberman, Matthews, Maher, Maddow, etc. Some might accuse John Stewart of such as well, but he's a far more effective journalist than the rest of them combined left and right most the time and he hosts a damn comedy show.

Maddow is actually pretty good. Olberman makes the occasional good point but he can be grandstanding douche a lot of the time too. Matthews is just a douche. Maher can also be a douche at times.

Comment

Yes, sir.
                        Psst - I think you'll find that "ma'am" will serve you better.

I've had the hug to prove it.

Rapscallion
                        Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
                        Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post
                          Psst - I think you'll find that "ma'am" will serve you better.
                          Yes, ma'am. Please don't hurt me ma'am. ><

Comment

Working...
                          X