Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has hitting other people's children a new trend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has hitting other people's children a new trend?

Now a woman in Cincinnati has spanked another woman's 2-year-old child

Both people were in a Salvation Army store on Tuesday. The little boy said something that annoyed the woman, she told boy's mother she didn't know how to raise him, and proceeded to put boy over her knees and spank him 3 times!

What is the world coming to?

Sheesh.
    Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

I dunno about that, but clearly standing around like a complete useless p#$$y while your kid is being assaulted by a strange adult is.

Comment

Hm, I see some failure on the mother's part. She should have kicked the shit out of the woman who assaulted her kid.
      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

This is only slightly less vile than smacking a stranger's kid in the face. Geez.

Say something to the parent. Don't touch their kid! That's WRONG!
        "Children are our future" -LaceNeilSinger
        "And that future is fucked...with a capital F" -AmethystHunter

Comment

If someone hit my kid, I'd be going to jail for assault. No way would I let some stranger hit my kid. There's no way in hell I'd let that happen.
          Crooked banks around the world would gladly give a loan today so if you ever miss a payment they can take your home away.

Comment

I too don't get the whole "stand around gawping at the nutcase hurting your kid" thing either; hell, if I'd been there, I would have tried to stop the woman and I'd be a stranger. -.-
            "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

I can understand how a man might be able to get a slap passed a mother. That only takes a split second. But how the hell is it that this woman managed to take the child, put him over her knee, and spank him three times -- all without getting her eyes clawed out by a protective mother? Where was the mom in all of this? I can only assume that she was not anywhere close to her child at the time.

Massive fail on all sides here.

Comment

That's what I'm saying.

Man, woman, or midget, someone touches my kid, they will get Effed Up to the fullest extent of my capabilities. I dont' care how big they are.

Comment

Was the stranger rightfully arrested?

Comment

I think the woman who spanked the kid was arrested for assault on a minor.

I would seriously have to do a double take to make sure that someone did in fact do that to my kid. After that I would proudly go to jail.
                    "Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe" -H. G. Wells

"Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed" -Sir Francis Bacon

Comment

Originally posted by Boozy View Post
                      I can understand how a man might be able to get a slap passed a mother. That only takes a split second. But how the hell is it that this woman managed to take the child, put him over her knee, and spank him three times -- all without getting her eyes clawed out by a protective mother? Where was the mom in all of this? I can only assume that she was not anywhere close to her child at the time.
                      I just wonder if there was any of the, "If you don't behave, that mean counter assistant will punish you," lack of parenting going on.

Rapscallion
                      Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
                      Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

That's a possibility, Raps; I've heard "If you don't quit misbehaving, that lady will tell you off" far too many times. -.-
                        "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

I tell my daughter that if she doesn't behave, I'm taking her out of the store. I've done it once already, and she remembers that. She quiets down somewhat quickly.

However, if she's fixated about something, I'll try to get her interested in something else. If not ... out the store she goes.

No one has threatened to spank her (at least within my earshot).
                          Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Comment

Originally posted by Fashion Lad! View Post
                            If someone hit my kid, I'd be going to jail for assault. No way would I let some stranger hit my kid. There's no way in hell I'd let that happen.
                            Actually, you'd probably be acquitted on a self-defense defense. Precedent has *long* established that self-defense extends to defense of those who cannot defend themselves who are in your care (namely, 2-year old children).
                            "Never confuse the faith with the so-called faithful." -- Cartoonist R.K. Milholland's father.
                            A truer statement has never been spoken about any religion.

Comment

I can't imagine that there is a jury in the land that would convict someone for even a severe beatdown of someone attacking their child.

Comment

Working...
                              X