Pat Robertson is a tool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat Robertson is a tool.

His comments about Haiti making a pact with the devil and getting the earthquake prove what a complete and utter waste of space he is.

Way to make the rational Christians look bad.
    "You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for journalism."

The ultimate example of how NOT to be a christian. You can cry, or you can laugh.. or you can draw up invasion plans. Only one of which is actually productive (once years wasted in future jail is factored in as not productive)

I'm honestly waiting with baited breath for one of the wacko compounds to catch fire and burn to the ground... so I can see him stumble all over it
    All units: IRENE
    HK MP5-N: Solving 800 problems a minute since 1986

Comment

He makes humanity in general look bad... but at least it's something that, coming from him, isn't a surprise. I hate to say this, but: on the bright side, at least he's old.
      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

It is a wretched man that does not value life.
        Customer: I need an Apache.
        Gravekeeper: The Tribe or the Gunship?

Comment

Originally posted by Wingates_Hellsing View Post
          I'm honestly waiting with baited breath for one of the wacko compounds to catch fire and burn to the ground... so I can see him stumble all over it
          He wouldn't, it'd be a work of satan and definative proof that they are righteous.
          I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
          Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyoibo View Post
            He wouldn't, it'd be a work of satan and definative proof that they are righteous.
            True, mostly because I would have to take a flamethrower to his place myself. In which case, Satan seems like a cool guy (pun!) to work for

Comment

For fuck's sake.

Tools have a use. Please amend your terminology.

Rapscallion
              Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
              Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Don't get us wrong, he does have one use.....

SUCKAGE DISPENSING

Comment

Originally posted by ArenaBoy View Post
                  Pat Robertson is a tool.
                  In other news, water is wet, dogs bark, and leading researchers believe that snow may be cold. :P

I do watch 700 Club, but only for the entertainment value. It's absolutely hilarious how much of a tool Pat Robertson is.
                  "Never confuse the faith with the so-called faithful." -- Cartoonist R.K. Milholland's father.
                  A truer statement has never been spoken about any religion.

Comment

He is a tool.

He is a monkey wrench in the good works of christians every where.

After all aren't any Christians that help Haiti now by his definitions helping the devil?
                    Jack Faire
                    Friend
                    Father
                    Smartass

Comment

What an ass.

This really sums up how the majority feels about him right now.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

Comment

What I hate is that he will just have to apologize and then can continue to push his narrow minded view.
                        Jack Faire
                        Friend
                        Father
                        Smartass

Comment

Working...
                        X