Man Sues Texas Pete Because It's Not Based in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Sues Texas Pete Because It's Not Based in Texas

A man in Los Angeles, CA, is suing T.W. Garner Food Co. because they manufacture Texas Pete Hot Sauce in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, not Texas.

This is a lawsuit that needs to be laughed out of court immediately. Just wait until that guy finds out about Charleston Chew, Philadelpha Cream Cheese, and Arizona Tea.
    WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (WGHP) — Did you know Texas Pete hot sauce is made in North Carolina? Well, a Los Angeles man says he didn’t, and now he has filed a class action lawsuit against Winston-Salem-based T.W. Garner Food Co. for alleged false advertising. Where this all started According to the complaint, Philip White was at […]
    Corey Taylor is correct. Man is a "four letter word."

Never mind that Texas Pete sucks ass. It has no flavor, just heat. It tastes like it's just vinegar and capsaicin powder. Blech!
    "The future is always born in pain... If we are wise what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world." --G'Kar, "Babylon 5"

Comment

Originally posted by catcul View Post
      Just wait until that guy finds out about Charleston Chew, Philadelpha Cream Cheese, and Arizona Tea.
      And Mars bars.

--- I want the republicans out of my bedroom, the democrats out of my wallet, and both out of my first and second amendment rights. Whether you are part of the anal-retentive overly politically-correct left, or the bible-thumping bellowing right, get out of the thought control business --- Alan Nathan

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post

And Mars bars.
        At least Milky Way bars are made in the right place.
        Corey Taylor is correct. Man is a "four letter word."

Comment

Does this remind anyone else of those old Pace Picante Sauce commercials?

Comment

Working...
          X