Hope she loses her daughter forever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Plaidman View Post
    She isn't innocent at all is the problem.

The biggest problem with this country, is even with inrefutuable evendence, such as video tapes, millions of witness, a spoken YES I DID IT THIS WAY! from the person itself, we still have to go through a fucking trial, and if even the tiniest miststep, such as a piece of edvence isn't submited correctly, he gets go scott free. Yay justice.

Because if we didn't have all those regulations there would be a lot of innocent people in jail. Just think about it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by kokopuff3 View Post
      People like this woman make me fucking sick. As a parent, your job is to PROTECT your children..how are you doing that by marrying the very person who violated your daughter's innocence? If I was that mother I would have castrated him.
      I agree, animal mothers fight to the death to protect their young, yet humans sometimes chose the perpetrator over their own child by marrying him and refusing to leave him.

Comment

Originally posted by Adoyle90815 View Post
        I agree, animal mothers fight to the death to protect their young, yet humans sometimes chose the perpetrator over their own child by marrying him and refusing to leave him.
        Actually, if a male lion takes over a pride, he will kill the cubs of the females to prevent another male's progeny to survive. The mother's don't protect them.

Comment

Working...
        X