Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women get in fight over dress

Two blondes, one dress - a recipe for a catfight

Drinks were thrown and blood was spilt when two blondes clashed in a bar about who looked best in a silver dress, a jury has been told.

Victoria Clapham, 22, wore the dress on a night out in central Wellington late last year. It was given to her by her friend Matthew Vibert and his mother – but she says she did not know he had previously given it to another woman.

Its first owner, Bridget Masters, 20, was Mr Vibert's former girlfriend, and sparks flew when the two blondes crossed paths in the toilets at the former Temperance Bar on November 28.

Aw... you missed a chance to name this thread: Two Girls, One Dress.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Of all the dumb things to get into a tissy over.

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
        Of all the dumb things to get into a tissy over.
        No kidding. Silver is a crap color for a dress on anyone.

And as always, they SHOULD have gotten pissed at the boyfriend for regifting. That's just a lousy thing to do.
        I have a drawing of an orange, which proves I am a semi-tangible collection of pixels forming a somewhat coherent image manifested from the intoxicated mind of a madman. Naturally.

Comment

Well if you have nothing better to do with your life then get mad over a dress then I guess court must be an adventure. Stupid idiots.
          "Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe" -H. G. Wells

"Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed" -Sir Francis Bacon

Comment

Originally posted by tabbyblack13 View Post
            Well if you have nothing better to do with your life then get mad over a dress then I guess court must be an adventure. Stupid idiots.
            The Filene's store in Boston (and similar stores all over) promote similar stupidity by having the wedding dress bullshit sales during the year. You know the kind: everyone mobs the doors, store opens, people rush around to find "that" dress. Chaos, insanity and fights over a dress. So, it isn't too surprising.

Comment

Working...
            X