Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mother unfazed her ten year old daughter gave birth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother unfazed her ten year old daughter gave birth.

http://www.aolnews.com/surge-desk/ar...birth/19700004

Claims it's normal in their country. The ten year old even lives with her boyfriend rather then her parents. Just wow.

The baby was born healthy at least, and is currently living with the parents of the girl.
    Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
    I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

I'm just plain speechless. Another kid born into this world thanks to parents who don't give a crap about their children. Also, another kid born into this with who will have parents not even old enough to have a job and take care of it. Fantastic. I wish I could say that this phased me but it doesn't.
    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

How is it even remotely healthy or natural to have a baby before at least the age of 16? Not that I advocate or excuse teen pregnancy but at least by then the young lady has had a period for some time and has been through puberty.

Comment

Wow....just wow.....generations only seperated by 10 years on average is just beyond my comprehension.

And yeah I agree with Blas that can't be healthy.....
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Think about it. When the baby becomes her mother's current age, her mother would still be illegal to drink beer in America. How's that for blowing your mind.
          Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
          I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

Comment

sorry but the only thing I can think of right now is-"hey the mother will just be graduating HS when the kid is in third grade-all that math will be fresh in her head to help with homework"

sorry tried to find a positive-that was about it-except maybe-hand-me-downs from mom might still be in fashion?
            Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

Originally posted by Plaidman View Post
              Claims it's normal in their country.
              Sadly, child marriage and sex is common in the lesser developed world.

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
              How is it even remotely healthy or natural to have a baby before at least the age of 16? Not that I advocate or excuse teen pregnancy but at least by then the young lady has had a period for some time and has been through puberty.
              Exactly. The article said she gave birth via c-section because the risk of vaginal birth was to high.
              The key to an open mind is understanding everything you know is wrong.

my blog
              my brother's

Comment

Originally posted by joe hx View Post
                Exactly. The article said she gave birth via c-section because the risk of vaginal birth was to high.
                Actually the article states that she was taken to the ER for a c-section because of the potential danger, but she actually had a natural birth.

That doesn't negate the fact that it is a danger for a person who still has growing to do to give birth, both for the mother and the child.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Romanian neighbors upset over reports that say girl is 10, they say she's between 13-15 years of age
                  Oh Holy Trinity, the Goddess Caffeine'Na, the Great Cowthulhu, & The Doctor, Who Art in Tardis, give me strength. Moo. Moo. Java. Timey Wimey

Avatar says: DAVID TENNANT More Evidence God is a Woman

Comment

Because that makes it so much better.....even if a few years can mean a slight difference in how her body can handle pregnancy and childbirth, that's still far too young to have a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Plaidman View Post
                      The baby was born healthy at least, and is currently living with the parents of the girl.
                      IMO the baby should be living with the mother and her boyfriend, so they'll be forced to take responsibility for their actions instead of just handing off the baby and all the responsibility to her mother. How is that supposed to teach them anything? And as for the girl being 13 rather than 10, that doesn't make it any better they still aren't smart enough to fully understand responsibility. What happens when babies have babies? Childhood dies.
                      "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

I'm glad that the parents are taking it, rather then the ten or 13 year old.

Chances are the 13 year old and her boyfriend will just ignore it and yet it die.

Comment

I must disagree, I don't think the kids should deal with the consequences and raise the kid. Most of the time I am all for people suffering the consequences of their actions and dealing with what they've caused to happen, but this involves an innocent baby. This baby could get hurt, sick, or even die because of having parents too young and ignorant to care for it. I don't want to see an innocent baby suffer because the kids were forced to raise it and deal with the baby they created.

Comment

Working...
                          X