X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House from Hell

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/s...-1226004379477

This is beyond disgusting.

Some of her children were neglected (which is the main reason behind it), but the woman was also a mother to 14 other children.

Some people should not be allowed to breed

Bet she won't be giving out the "you're number 1" salute in prison when the inmates with kids find out what she's in for.

Comment

How did those kids get to be THAT SKINNY with no one thinking something must be wrong? Ages 5 and up would have to be in school, for heaven's sake.
      I have a drawing of an orange, which proves I am a semi-tangible collection of pixels forming a somewhat coherent image manifested from the intoxicated mind of a madman. Naturally.

Comment

I would not be incredibly surprised should any of these individuals not survive until their release dates.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I would be neither surprised nor disappointed.
          "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
          ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

Those poor kids! And such a claaassy pic of one of the adults :\

Comment

There are not words to describe what I feel about those .. individuals. Whatever treatment they get in prison..will be better then what they deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladeeda View Post
                How did those kids get to be THAT SKINNY with no one thinking something must be wrong? Ages 5 and up would have to be in school, for heaven's sake.
                Methinks that they were "homeschooled".

Comment

Wait....what....don't....comprehend. She treated them badly because she "hoped they would leave"? What the fuck? Leave where? They're children! Its not like they can just fscking move out and get their own place.

Fuck if you don't want them, put them up for adoption and go get your farking self fixed. Dear lord. How the hell did she even get up to that many without stopping and going "Wait a sec, this sucks, maybe I should keep my legs closed for once in my life.".

Comment

There were 16 other kids in the house? So 21 children in all?

Some kids can seriously drive me nuts but to treat small children with such spite...I don't even want to know how that woman-beast's head works.

Comment

My opinion of what should happen to her is too fratching, even for Fratching.....

Mike
                      If I Were a Master Debater, You'd Likely Catch Me Fratching on a Daily Basis!

Comment

Whatever the other inmates do to them in prison, it won't be nearly as bad as what they did to the children. I hope it will make them think longingly of the death penalty, at least.
                        Why didn't any authorities react? 21 children living in one messy house should have been enough for an inspection.

Comment

The authorities can only react to what they know. Obviously they didn't know about her or they would have acted sooner.

There aren't cameras in every home and there's no way to keep track of every child, and any attempt to do so would likely not be particularly good for society as a whole.

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                          X