Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...sorry, I don't rent used goods. (Fratching edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...sorry, I don't rent used goods. (Fratching edition)

Now, the story I posted regarding Friday night is split between sites because of my thoughts of what happened. For those who just want the short version: guy tried to pimp his girlfriend out to me on Friday.

You know, there's been incidents where people were caught trying to buy drugs in the bar, and I remember hearing a story about one of our regulars about a group from one of the northern states (I forget which one right now) who were arrested for dealing drugs out of the bed of their truck in the parking lot of a hotel. But I draw the line at pimps.

I'm not going to generalize, because I know there's some pimps and prostitutes who hook just for the sake of making some money for food. But the girl in question was stoned out of any inkling of common sense. And that is what pisses me off. You're going to try to rent your own girlfriend out for the sake of making money and you're going to drug her up until her mind's three planets away? Fuck that. To me, someone who's going to do that to their chick is only one rung above pedophiles.
    This space for rent.

Oooh... I would totally call the cops on that douchebag.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

^Ditto.

What the FUCK.
      "And I won't say "Woe is me"/As I disappear into the sea/'Cause I'm in good company/As we're all going together"

Comment

It's a special kind of low to whore out your girlfriend when she's bombed out mentally like that.

Comment

How about covertly having a word with her next time you see her and she isn't stoned. Maybe she didn't realize what he was doing, and he slipped her some ketamine with the weed.

Slimy bastard. If I had any connections down there I'd have him kicked around a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            It's a special kind of low to whore out your girlfriend when she's bombed out mentally like that.
            and in some states, it's perfectly legal thanks to the wording of the laws-yay!

Change article about this
            Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

Originally posted by Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              It's a special kind of low to whore out your girlfriend, period.
              FTFY.

Good grief, what a slime. Nobody deserves a cad like that for a SO.
              People behave as if they were actors in their own reality show. -- Panacea
              If you're gonna be one of the people who say it's time to make America great again, stop being one of the reasons America isn't great right now. --Jester

Comment

I have one firm requirement. Or more precisely, an ideal. "Free, informed consent."

Free: no duress of any form, including cultural and emotional.

Informed: this includes 'capable of giving informed consent', thus covering children, animals, and those drugged out of their minds. It also covers telling the prospective partner relevant information, such as STDs or whether one has a spouse and whether the spouse consents.
                In the case of prostitution, there's a lot for the prospective whore to become informed about.

Consent: this should be an enthusiastic 'yes!', rather than what it's commonly seen as: 'did she/he say no?'

This situation fails on all counts.

Comment

Originally posted by BlaqueKatt View Post
                  and in some states, it's perfectly legal thanks to the wording of the laws-yay!

Change article about this
                  Have I mentioned how much I hate this state? I heard about that a while ago and it makes me sick. Utterly fucking sick.
                  "And I won't say "Woe is me"/As I disappear into the sea/'Cause I'm in good company/As we're all going together"

Comment

If it weren't for the obvious state of the girlfriend I would almost wonder if it wasn't a D/s situation where the sub is allowing herself to be used as a slut. It does happen - I've known people partake in this particular sort of activity. It's certainly not for me though...

Comment

So, do we actually know he drugged her and she didn't drug herself and it wasn't her idea at all? I hate playing devil's advocate but I also just hate jumping to conclusions.

It's still shitty selling your doped up girlfriend for sex.
                      Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Working...
                      X