No announcement yet.

there are no words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol the majority of people abuse foodstamps anyway. I know so many people with food stamps because they can't afford food but they somehow manage to buy a handful of oxycodone every day. They can't buy new shoes for their kids but they can pull a thousand dollars for bail money out of their ass.

this guy is nothing new.

Comment

Originally posted by DrFaroohk View Post
      lol the majority of people abuse foodstamps anyway.
      Citation?

No, the majority of people don't abuse food stamps. It's reporting bias. Everybody hears about the abusers, but there are thousands of people who use them as they should that you never hear about because they're not news.

The abusers are news because they're the exception, not the rule.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
        Citation?

No, the majority of people don't abuse food stamps. It's reporting bias. Everybody hears about the abusers, but there are thousands of people who use them as they should that you never hear about because they're not news.

The abusers are news because they're the exception, not the rule.

^-.-^
        Amen!

I know people who are on Food stamps that buy only what is on sale, store brand *with a few exception* they might by a 6 pack of the mini pop cans for a special treat for their kids.

I also know people that abuse it... thing is if it can be abused it will be by some pricks.

but no the majority use them for what they are intended for... i did not make this tread to bash those on stamps... i made it because some jackwagon who has the means to support himself is abusing a flaw and taking money that could be helping someone else.

Comment

Working...
        X