Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footballer sues Twitter

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...published.html

Yeah, like that's going to work. Firstly, making a huge song and dance over it is really going to make people forget all about you. Second, Twitter isn't based round here; it's based in America and free speech is a big thing round there, you know? Finally... this guy chose to have an affair, so the only person responsible for ruining his marriage is him. The super injunction should just be lifted completely, rather than naming the woman and not the man.
    "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

So, do you think R**n G***s is going to keep his identity secret?

Er, oops?

Not sure I could pick him out of a line up, mind. Quite frankly, if I'd seen a paper headline in passing about a named player having an affair I'd not have noticed. Now it's hilarious.

Rapscallion
    Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
    Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

I agree, if he was named I would be "Yeah and so?" now curiosity is piqued and people are gossiping as to whom it might be, mind you I've no idea on footballers or their wag's so even those letters mean nothing to me.

Comment

Rhymes with Brian Biggs.

I used to think that most footballers were overpaid wankers with too high an opinion of themselves. Now I have proof.

Rapscallion
        Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
        Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

I wouldn't be too upset about hooking up with her. At least she's not ugly.
          Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

He still plays football? at his age I thought he would be a pensioner in terms of sport, hence not twigging the name.

Comment

You see, that's why it's so stupid. If it wasn't for the super injunction, no-one would blink an eyelid. Footballer screws around behind wife's back? Since then is that news? But kicking up a stink and suing Twitter will ensure that this guy is right in the public eye and everyone knows who he is, regardless of any super injunction.

Comment

Hey, his marriage is already off, since he's been busted. At this point, it's not about hushing it up but getting himself in the papers.

Either that, or he's even stupider than just someone who was caught committing adultery.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

http://www.mauritiushot.com/ryan-gig...imogen-thomas/

It's all over the news today that Ryan Giggs has been outed.

Comment

Working...
                  X