Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans woman sent to male prison after alleged rape by guard

http://msmagazine.com/blog/blog/2011...rape-by-guard/

So yeah, she gets raped by a guard and speaks up so lets send her where she'll definitely get raped! Great idea!
    Last edited by Akasa; 08-28-2011, 05:13 AM.

what the ever-living fuck. i hate goddamn people. yeah let's let ALL the rapists get away with it. sure why not. bitches were lying anyway especially since oh my god she was trans....

yeah i hate people. again.
    "And I won't say "Woe is me"/As I disappear into the sea/'Cause I'm in good company/As we're all going together"

Comment

I'm sorry if this isn't entirely clear. I'm not sure exactly how to say clearly what's in my mind about this. I think I would just expect people to think, "Well, it's prison, what do you expect? Also she's in prison. Hello? She must be a bad seed, duh," when the outrage in the blog posted is entirely justifiable, and it's worse because this particular situation is only available because she's trans. But no one actually said that. So, what exactly am I thinking? And why?

God I'm so confused.

Okay, here's the only things I know for sure: Rape is bad, mkay? You shouldn't rape people. Also, being transgender is a-OK. Transgender people are just like you and me.

I'm confused on the details though, and I don't know the politically correct way to ask for clarification, so forgive my bluntness: Was the victim born a he but now identifies as a she? At the time of the being in prison, was the victim physically female or male? I'm having trouble grasping exactly what happened and therefore what should have happened.

I HAVE CONFUSED MYSELF EVEN FURTHER. please don't hate me
      "So, my little Zillians... Have your fun, as long as I let you have fun... but don't forget who is the boss!"
      We are contented, because he says we are
      He really meant it when he says we've come so far

Comment

Basically, it was a "woman trapped in a man's body". I always thought they got strip searched before entering the prison but apparently not. Guards would have caught this earlier.
        Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

I'm waiting to hear how the guard's life has been ruined. /eyeroll

Eclipse: The first comment on the link would account for your reaction. Did you read it?

Comment

Usually where you get sent is based on what's between your legs, which makes more details of the whole thing a necessity to get an idea of what the hell is going on.
            I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
            Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyoibo View Post
              Usually where you get sent is based on what's between your legs
              a transgender person usually is sent to whatever gender prison is their legal gender, yes someone that has surgery to correct the physical body to match what they actually are, they have to file papers and go to court to have their gender legally changed.

the vast majority of trans women inmates are housed in men’s facilities.
              the article had a link to this one

The majority of U.S. corrections systems house inmates based on their birth gender, disregarding other factors, such as physical appearance that may be entirely feminine (including breasts) or government identity documents that categorize these individuals as female.
              Last edited by BlaqueKatt; 08-29-2011, 02:26 PM.
              Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

Working...
              X