Next @ show and tell, drugs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next @ show and tell, drugs!

and just think if it actually made it to show and tell!

yeah...that is a first...at least to me, and again it could have been worse if it was actually shown off.
    Repeat after me, "I'm over it"
    Yeah we're so over, over
    Things I hate, that even after all this time...I still came back to the scene of the crime

Once again, I'm left wondering what is WRONG with people. I sincerely hope they have gotten or will get that poor boy away from his parents. This is just sad. It's a good thing the teacher stopped him!

Comment

well i'm thinking the dad came home or something but there is no mention of a father and its times like this that i wish cps or someone would step in and do something but of course this is part of society that has "adapted" and the shock is not as much so its more of a meh standard procedure instead of OMG we need to do something!
      Yeah we're so over, over
      Things I hate, that even after all this time...I still came back to the scene of the crime

Comment

True story from back in the early 80's in Akron, OH. A kindergarden aged boy took a baggie of marijuana into school for show and tell. Both Parents were arrested and the Grandparents given custody. The ironic thing about this was the Grandfather was a Sheriff Deputy. Parents both went into drug rehab and did jail time, but eventually regained custody.

Comment

FCCR see thats what I expected! not that the mother make bail and everything is fine. WTF happened to how things are done!?
          Yeah we're so over, over

Comment

I know my Great Aunt and Great Uncle had the kids for two years while my Dad's cousin and her husband went to prison and went to rehab. Neither one got into trouble with the law again once they go the kids back. The daughter was 15 and the son was 5 when this happened in 1981. My Great Uncle was very embarrassed when they brought his daughter and son in law in booking them on drug charges

Comment

Working...
            X