Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This happens way to often!

http://bangordailynews.com/2011/09/2...g/?ref=polbeat

Really, Im at a loss for words here. How can people be so stupid as to show up for a DUI charge while they are drunk?

But.. at least he did show up. So there is that.

Posted here because Im not too worried about the legality of it, just the stupid. Might even belong in things I hate.

ROFLMAO!!!!!

I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh, but this all sounds like an onion article.

I guess he figured he was screwed either way so he'd have one last binge.

Comment

Well, they're stupid enough to have gotten a DUI charge to begin with. I don't reckon they're gonna get much smarter anytime soon.

Comment

Sounds like Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! will have their stupid criminal story for the week.
        "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Originally posted by bara View Post
          http://bangordailynews.com/2011/09/2...g/?ref=polbeat

Really, Im at a loss for words here. How can people be so stupid as to show up for a DUI charge while they are drunk?

But.. at least he did show up. So there is that.

Posted here because Im not too worried about the legality of it, just the stupid. Might even belong in things I hate.
          Blas and a few others in my state can back me up on this, ------- This is NOT at all surprising in our state. this state is (with a bit of tongue in cheek) world renowned for its drinking habits
          I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
          The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

Just the same as the person who showed up to pay his fine for robbing vending machines with a bag full of quarters.

Comment

He's probably an alcoholic and doesn't really know how to be sober at this point.
              "So, my little Zillians... Have your fun, as long as I let you have fun... but don't forget who is the boss!"
              We are contented, because he says we are
              He really meant it when he says we've come so far

Comment

In Wisconsin, if you're an average Joe, you'll get approximately 9 months to 1 year in jail for a 5th DUI.

If you have rich parents and a good lawyer....you can get off scott free with nothing but multiple signature bonds for even 6 months after the accident and STILL not have your actual sentencing/court date because your lawyer will keep having it pushed back. You can even catch some MORE charges, bail jumping and other good stuff....just a few hours in jail and you're out on ANOTHER bond "promising" you won't go into bars or get in trouble.

And I read today in the paper that someone with a second DUI got hundreds of dollars in fines, a breath alyhzer apparatus for their car, 2 years probation, and 10 days in jail...........

And look what my ex boyfriend gets for his 5th, so far. Yeah. NOTHING.

Comment

Blas, send that information to the person that got done, refer to the precedent set by your ex.
                  I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
                  Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

Woohoo I am so proud to be from maine lol....sheriff said once if he could ban allen's coffee brandy he'd eliminate 90% of the crime in the county lol...

Comment

Working...
                    X