"Occupy" turning to violence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IDrinkaRum View Post
    Are you seriously arguing that the protestors should be allowed to go ahead and do whatever they want because someone else has to look out for them?
    Obviously not, seeing as I said nothing of the sort. I completely acknowledged the protestors are being idiots here too. But it doesn't warrant pointless violence. Let the police handle it, which they were, and follow the police's directions. Your life isn't in danger because you had to wait an extra two minutes to file out in an orderly fashion through the exit the police created instead of shoving your way through colleage, security and protestor alike while screaming obscenities.

So again, your argument is that people should know drivers will kill them with without any regard? Nevermind that every car hit incident so far has been an intentional "Get out of my way or I'll floor it and run you over" not an "Oops, I didn't see you, sorry"? And in that every case so far, the police have apparently just let the driver go without any arrests? Despite video evidence?

Yes, they were blockading the building, which was fantastically stupid, but the police and security had created an exit. This guy just didn't have the patience for it apparently.

Comment

Working...
    X