Child Bride Courtney Stodden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child Bride Courtney Stodden

And her creepy 51 year old husband, Lost actor Doug Hutchison.

Can't believe this hasn't already been posted. This is probably the most disgusting, wrong thing I've seen lately.

There's age differences, and then there's this. This is just disgusting.
    Last edited by blas87; 11-13-2011, 06:48 AM. Reason: spelling

While I agree its certainly creepy skeevy as all Hell, I think the child bride thing they tacked on was just media sensationalism. Child brides are a much much more serious issue than some ditzy 16 year old whose mom signed off on it. Which while skeevy, is technically legal.

But yes, skeevy creepy. >.>

Comment

Between her constant orgasm faces and creepy tweets and the way he looks at her, there's a sure fire way to make me ill.

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
        Between her constant orgasm faces and creepy tweets and the way he looks at her, there's a sure fire way to make me ill.
        I'll admit I have been avoiding any and all media regarding the pair as I really didn't want any more details than the intial story provided. >.>

Comment

Honestly, I was happily ignorant until they were on The Soup one night, and then in following weeks, they felt the need to showcase her creepy Tweets and then on the radio a few weeks ago, Perez Hilton or one of those people told of how they were kicked out of a pumpkin patch hayride for being too overtly sexual in front of families and children.

*puke*

Comment

Well, how else is she going to pay for her addiction to terrible plastic surgery? In some pics, she looks older than him.

Comment

She does look like a pretty rough 16, yeah.

Also, back up a moment, actually reading the details on this: It was her mom's suggestion they get married because they're "Deeply Christian"?

Nrrrrrrr >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepwalker View Post
                Well, how else is she going to pay for her addiction to terrible plastic surgery? In some pics, she looks older than him.
                She does look terrible in a lot of pics. A combination of some serious make-up and way too much sun and exercise/dieting. A girl her age ought to have at least a little baby fat showing, unless she's starving herself to get that sort of figure.

However, I don't think she's actually gotten any surgery. Some comparisons of her pics from a few years back and now show the same facial structure, and she had a "breast exam" done live to prove her boobs were original parts. Tho half of her pictures manage to make them look fake, anyway.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I think it's her bra that's to blame. If I wear one of those push-up style Victoria Secret bras that supposedly "adds two cup sizes", I look like I've had implants too. They make your chest look weird and unnatural.

I agree with Andara. I think it's too much make-up, not enough subcutaneous fat, and slutty clothes that's making her look old. We should be grateful - if she actually looked her age, the photos of her and her "husband" would be even more stomach churning.

Comment

I think she had a bugger of a paper round.

Rapscallion
                    Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
                    Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Eh, her mother gave consent and they seem very happy together. I don't think it's wrong or disgusting..it may seem odd to me, but if it works for them then that's the main thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
                        Also, back up a moment, actually reading the details on this: It was her mom's suggestion they get married because they're "Deeply Christian"?

Nrrrrrrr >.>
                        That actually makes sense. The thought process is that my daughter is going to be dating and sleeping with this guy but my religion means if they have premarital sex my daughter is going to Hell so I would rather they get married to save her soul.

Not saying that makes it any less skeevy but that's probably the logic behind it.
                        Jack Faire
                        Friend
                        Father
                        Smartass

Comment

Originally posted by Andara Bledin View Post
                          She does look terrible in a lot of pics. A combination of some serious make-up and way too much sun and exercise/dieting. A girl her age ought to have at least a little baby fat showing, unless she's starving herself to get that sort of figure.
                          well here's some pics from ages 14-16
                          Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

*shrugs* Well, it would be legal here in GA. Can't really say too much about it, then.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
                              She does look like a pretty rough 16, yeah.

Nrrrrrrr >.>
                              In my neck of the woods, the translation would be, "She's pregnant."

Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Comment

Working...
                              X