Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People crap on police memoral.

http://www.kptv.com/video/16613242/index.html

At the Obama speech in Portland, the people decided to put all the portapotties ON the Police Memorial, dedicated to those killed in the line of duty.

It wasn't a question of space ether, there were plenty of places to put it, even with the 75,000 people that showed up.

Man, that was harsh I thought. Poor choice.
    Toilet Paper has been "bath tissue" for the longest time, and it really chaps my ass - Blas
    I AM THE MAN of the house! I wear the pants!!! But uh...my wife buys the pants so....yeah.

That's the same link for a bunch of other videos for that website.

What dumbasses. Why the hell would they put them there? I mean, is it that hard to stop and think for one second?
    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

The way you had this titled i thought you meant they was literally crapping on the monument instead of just in porta potties. Yeah a stupid location to put the potties but not overly worth the drama.

Comment

Originally posted by rahmota View Post
        The way you had this titled i thought you meant they was literally crapping on the monument instead of just in porta potties. Yeah a stupid location to put the potties but not overly worth the drama.
        I'll disagree, whatever anyones opinion of the police those who have died on duty have died in the service of their country and deserve respect. Would you have the same opinion if it were on the cenotaph?
        The test of police efficiency is the absence of crime and disorder, not the visible evidence of police action in dealing with it. Robert Peel

Comment

Originally posted by crazylegs View Post
          I'll disagree, whatever anyones opinion of the police those who have died on duty have died in the service of their country and deserve respect. Would you have the same opinion if it were on the cenotaph?
          Although, I don't particularly like cops (American ones, anyway ), I have to agree. Putting it on ANY memorial is like saying it means nothing. I think it should be a big deal.

Comment

Working...
          X