No announcement yet.

Remember this the next time......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work with a Brown Noser that has drank so much Koolaid, his face is probably the most punchable out of everyone I work with.

No matter how bad things get, he tries to force everyone to see the "bright" side, and goes on tangents about "This is how big companies are successful!" (this was when they were demanding OT on Christmas with only a week's notice) and "We should be happy we get paid anything at all!" (when we don't get as good of bonuses as we should).

Comment

Originally posted by blas87 View Post
      No matter how bad things get, he tries to force everyone to see the "bright" side, and goes on tangents about "This is how big companies are successful!" (this was when they were demanding OT on Christmas with only a week's notice) and "We should be happy we get paid anything at all!" (when we don't get as good of bonuses as we should).
      No I think he watched too much of Monty Python's Life Of Brian: The Bright Side Of Life
      I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
      The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

Thanks for raising this subject. I read several of articles via the links you posted. I knew about the overall trend, having experienced declining remuneration and working conditions myself, but it's useful to read detailed reports of conditions elsewhere. The race to the bottom continues.

Comment

Working...
        X