Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesbian poses as boy to grope teenage girls

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...aces-jail.html

I'm just wondering how she got away with it? She doesn't look "boyish" as such... unless you're talking about the Bieber style boy, that is. Also, the article states that she had sexual encounters with two of the girls. How could you get that close to someone and not guess that they were female as opposed to male?

Also; this is another example of the female sex offender, something that a lot of people don't believe exists.
    "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Way back when, there was a tale of a woman who only had sex with her girlfriend in the dark so she was not to know the plastic cock was plastic, that and she never wanted a blow job.
    GF freaked out when she found out her BF was a girl, she and her peers asked her why she just didn't go with a lesbian, but she said she wanted a woman who wanted a man.

But as this was way before I had heard of the term transgendered (and transexual was just a line in a song).

just read the article, it's even more bizzare that they knew her as the woman too, this is way more of a perception fail than not noticing clarke kent looks like superman with out the glasses.

Comment

Was this a "12th Night" I'll pose as my twin type of scenario?

I don't get how they couldn't have known it was the person they already knew.
      Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

People are stupid.
        "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

Pretty much. People are, in the aggregate, not very observant or bright.

This woman knew her targets and knew how to dazzle them with what they wanted so they wouldn't see past the glitter of her attention to them. It's like a magician with his slight of hand - you don't see what's really going on because he's busy distracting you with what he wants you to focus on.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Wait wait wait....these girls knew the Female version *before* dating the male version and were fooled?

....What?

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...SAME-GIRL.html

This girl dated the girl as two different boys and never realised they were the same person.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-17256641

Well, she did get a jail sentence, for what it's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
                This girl dated the girl as two different boys and never realised they were the same person.
                What? I don't even...you know *3* people with the same face and nothing clicked? -.-

Comment

Plus, one thing that got me; she said that she never saw her boyf's face and never queried why he kept his face hidden. Wouldn't most people find that a little strange?

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post

Also; this is another example of the female sex offender, something that a lot of people don't believe exists.
                    Unfortunately you'll have people up in arms demanding that all LGBT folks shouldn't be working around children.

Comment

two words, Clark Kent.

Comment

Originally posted by gremcint View Post
                        two words, Clark Kent.
                        I would say this is a better example.

(And yes, if you can find it, I recommend it. It's a great show.)

Comment

Originally posted by lordlundar View Post
                          I would say this is a better example.

(And yes, if you can find it, I recommend it. It's a great show.)
                          <- Has DvD rips of the entire 13-episode set. No, I'm not sharing.

Comment

Working...
                          X