No announcement yet.

Life Sentences for Minors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate to say this but the profile for the Sociopath is most of the personality traits of a lot of managers I have encountered in my work life.
    I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
    The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

Comment

In my situation, it's Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
        This.

If anyone is having trouble in realising what defines a psychopath or sociopath, the following links might be useful.

Profile of the Sociopath

Difference between a psychopath and a sociopath

Interestingly, I was once diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder; wrongly, as it turns out. Not every murderer labled as a sociopath or psychopath is one; perhaps a mental health check every so often would be in order to determine whether they are or not.

Gravekeeper is right when he says that these people can't be "made better"; they are broken people, who have something missing from their minds which means that they commit acts that "normal" people wouldn't think of doing. The only way to protect the public from them is to lock them away forever.
        My son's mother is a textbook sociopath. Sadly, I learned that a tad bit too late.

One of the defining differences between the two that I remember learning when I was in college was that a psychopath cannot tell the difference between right and wrong. A sociopath can, they just don't care.
        Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

Working...
        X