NO Hugging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO Hugging

a New Jersey middle school princple has declared his school a NO Hugging school

BUT:
    "There is no policy specific to hugging, and we have not, nor will we be, suspending students for hugging," he said in a written statement
    what next???? From the movie Demolition Man the No Bump Fist Bump???? the No contact High Five????
    I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
    The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

So...he's either lying and will be suspending them anyway, or he'll expect them to obey his unsupported edict and when they don't...he'll be suspending them anyway.

A girl in the UK staged a school protest against this kind of bullshit, and won.
    And it's really annoying because I can't for the life of me find that article any more. Bugger.

Interestingly a mate of mine is in Indonesia at the moment and he posts lots of notes about his experiences and what he's seeing. The kids (he's working at an orphanage) don't know what a hug is, so he 'airhugs' them instead. ^^ Though that's definitely a culture thing. I can't go a day without a big hug...

Comment

What a douchebag. Seriously, what's the worst that can happen from HUGGING? (OK nevermind...)

Comment

Originally posted by fireheart17 View Post
        What a douchebag. Seriously, what's the worst that can happen from HUGGING? (OK nevermind...)
        FORNICATION.

The same thing that happens when you allow children to learn about other cultures, religions, science, reproduction, rock music, brown people, and Pokemon. Everyone between the ages of 8 and 18 is a heathen sex fiend just waiting to happen the moment they take their eyes off of Jesus even for a second.

Duh.

Comment

Our schools are going broke because of people like him. Hugging? It's not your fucking job to be the hug monitor! It's your job to teach the kids math and when the declaration of independence was signed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper
            Pokemon
            Pika?

We had a no touching rule at our school. It lasted three years till their was a major accident and lots of hugs and holding started happening in our halls. The wording in the rule was changed to allow platonic hugging.

It first was going to allow all hugging but a couple "bad kids" managed a way to say it was hugging when he was leaning against a railing and her skirted legs were around his waist. Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Aethian View Post
              Pika?

We had a no touching rule at our school. It lasted three years till their was a major accident and lots of hugs and holding started happening in our halls. The wording in the rule was changed to allow platonic hugging.

It first was going to allow all hugging but a couple "bad kids" managed a way to say it was hugging when he was leaning against a railing and her skirted legs were around his waist. Idiots.
              I think I know where GK's going with the Pokemon thing. (Some Christian groups argue that Pokemon is evil because of the fact that there are psychic, ghost and dark types, plus the fact that they evolve and so on, while some parenting groups argue that Pokemon encourages gambling)

As for the rest...that's the problem. A few idiots ruin it for everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
                Everyone between the ages of 8 and 18 is a heathen sex fiend just waiting to happen the moment they take their eyes off of Jesus even for a second. [/I]
                damn ya know Jesus is depicted as being pretty buff, and at times not 100% clothed...looks like we have to censor some representations of Jesus(and there are a few paintings that show Mary's breast, and Adam and Eve were naked..)
                Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

I'd like to say I'm surprised, but considering the number of threads on zero intellegence implemented, I'm only surprised this hadn't happened sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Rageaholic View Post
                    I'd like to say I'm surprised, but considering the number of threads on zero intellegence implemented, I'm only surprised this hadn't happened sooner.
                    Pretty much this. My reaction was "Oh, did someone resurrect a dead thread?"

I honestly thought, until i started reading, that this was something old....man im jaded to Zero Tolerance shit...

Comment

Reminds me of the nuns at Catholic school dances. "Save room for the Holy Ghost"
                      Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

Originally posted by crashhelmet View Post
                        Reminds me of the nuns at Catholic school dances. "Save room for the Holy Ghost"
                        Because the holy ghost likes threesomes.

Comment

I think the principle needs a hug.

Comment

Originally posted by HotelKatz View Post
                            Because the holy ghost likes threesomes.
                            *snicker* I like that.

But this is getting out of hand. No hugging? really? that's not going to stop the ones that are going to get down and dirty anyway so what the fuck is the point.
                            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Perhaps he's afraid that hugging will lead to pickpockets or students placing "Kick Me" signs on each other's back?

Originally posted by fireheart17 View Post
                              I think I know where GK's going with the Pokemon thing. (Some Christian groups argue that Pokemon is evil because of the fact that there are psychic, ghost and dark types, plus the fact that they evolve and so on, while some parenting groups argue that Pokemon encourages gambling)
                              I thought it was because, since the days of Gold and Silver, players have had the ability to breed Pokémon.
                              "I take it your health insurance doesn't cover acts of pussy."

Comment

Working...
                              X