ultimate EWs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ultimate EWs

Ok I could see one person massively overreacting, but four really you thought physically assaulting a waitress for a wrong food order was a good idea?

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

story
    Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

I echo your sentiment. Just. Wow. What planet do these people think they live on?

Comment

While its sad and dissappointing this happened, its equally sad and dissappointing the article doesn't mention the entire restaurant mobilizing to beat these people senseless. -.-

Comment

WTF?!

Talk about an over reaction!

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
          While its sad and dissappointing this happened, its equally sad and dissappointing the article doesn't mention the entire restaurant mobilizing to beat these people senseless. -.-
          That's either the bystander effect in play, where every witness assumes one of the other people watching will step in, or perhaps just that nobody in the room processed what they were seeing further than "oh wow, some kind of fight."
          "The hero is the person who can act mindfully, out of conscience, when others are all conforming, or who can take the moral high road when others are standing by silently, allowing evil deeds to go unchallenged." — Philip Zimbardo
          TUA Games & Fiction // Ponies

Comment

Originally posted by KabeRinnaul View Post
            That's either the bystander effect in play, where every witness assumes one of the other people watching will step in, or perhaps just that nobody in the room processed what they were seeing further than "oh wow, some kind of fight."
            I'd buy the latter if it wasn't a 4 on 1 vs a waitress. Bystander effect or not, what sort of dickhead would stand aside and watch a woman get beaten by 4 people in the middle of a restaurant? -.-

Comment

I'm pretty sure there's actual laws about stepping into a fight. If not laws, general rules. Entering a fight is supposed to escalate it or something.

I've known a lot of people for getting various degrees of trouble for stepping into an ongoing fight, even just trying to break it up.

Now, who wants to bet at least one of the people at the table uttered the phrase "you runnin ya mouth!?" at least once during this incident?

Comment

its equally sad and dissappointing the article doesn't mention the entire restaurant mobilizing to beat these people senseless. -.-
                Originally posted by KabeRinnaul View Post
                I'd buy the latter if it wasn't a 4 on 1 vs a waitress. Bystander effect or not, what sort of dickhead would stand aside and watch a woman get beaten by 4 people in the middle of a restaurant? -.-
                nope according to a huffington post article posted on CS, they were "too busy recording it on cell phones to step in"

Now I really want to find another planet....
                Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

Originally posted by BlaqueKatt View Post
                  nope according to a huffington post article posted on CS, they were "too busy recording it on cell phones to step in"

Now I really want to find another planet....
                  Jesus. I suddenly feel nauseous. Absolutely disgusting!

Comment

I suddenly feel murderous. Where'd I leave that chainsaw?

Comment

Overreact much? Mistakes happen! A sensible person would've said, "excuse me, you've given me the wrong order," but noooo, had to get violent!

And nobody stepped in when four people were beating up one? Shameful.
                      People behave as if they were actors in their own reality show. -- Panacea
                      If you're gonna be one of the people who say it's time to make America great again, stop being one of the reasons America isn't great right now. --Jester

Comment

Working...
                      X