Fox News accuses.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox News accuses.....

the makers of the movie The Muppets of brainwashing children to hate rich people.

http://www.thewrap.com/movies/column...are-kids-33333
    I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
    The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

I love reading the comments on articles. Best one on this topic:

children are very deeply affected! i saw a group of them with notepads and pens taking vigorous notes during the movie..shaking their heads in disbelief and sighing heavily..some of them tugged on their parents arms and requested to leave because they couldnt bare watching the horrible oil company rape and pillage their little hearts anymore! i can only imagine the protest plans that were made when they met inside the monkey bars the next day at the playground..how dare you muppets.. god i hate fox news

real childrens conversations after seeing this movie:
    "i like kermit!"
    "Animal is Funny!"
    "That man was old!"
    "I liked the music!"
    "Muppets are scary looking"
    "I want ice cream"

they dont even remember the plot the next day...god...i....hate....fox....news...

I learned to treat everyone equally. Doesn't matter the race, gender, orientation, job status, marital status, what class they are in, etc. And thats not through movies. Thats through parenting.

Comment

I'l just copy my comment:
      Originally posted by Hyhybt
      This Muppet movie is against oil in the same way that the original was against fast food: not at all. It's the specifics of what the villain is after (tearing down the Muppet Theater or expecting Kermit, alive or dead, to promote eating frog legs) that makes them villains, not the general fields of business they're in or that they want to be profitable.
      "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

I guess Fox News doesn't want anyone brainwashing people but them.
        --- I want the republicans out of my bedroom, the democrats out of my wallet, and both out of my first and second amendment rights. Whether you are part of the anal-retentive overly politically-correct left, or the bible-thumping bellowing right, get out of the thought control business --- Alan Nathan

Comment

A few choice comments for either or

Next week it will be a rant about how Sesame Street encourages kids to think outside the box, to be friendly to everyone no matter who, and to be creative.
          So, if the villain in the movie were a female homosexual black Muslim who is a community organozer, none of you would see an agenda?
          In short, Fox is full of idiots.

Comment

I will just leave here. Best response I've seen yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8YhED4IgQA

Comment

Working...
            X