Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VOMIT inside - extreme molestation, wtf is wrong with some people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOMIT inside - extreme molestation, wtf is wrong with some people?

:barf: x infinity.

Found this gem while I was looking up news stories from upstate NY:

http://oneidadispatch.com/articles/2...f232866363.txt

22 year old man arrested for sexually abusing a ONE MONTH OLD.

The New York State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigations was contacted by medical personnel at Oneida Healthcare on May 12, who reported injuries to a one-month old female that police determined to have been “done by an intentional act,” State Police Public Information Officer Jack Keller said.

...no. I can't bring myself to click on the link.
    PLEASE let there be a mix up in paperwork and he ends up in genpop.
    And anyone who thinks I'm being "insensitive to his rights as a human being"?
    Please, kindly don't even start, I'd to have a mod have to step in because I won't be gentle.

Comment

He's not going to last long, no matter where he ends up.

I know I won't be crying about it, either.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Originally posted by Silverharp View Post
        PLEASE let there be a mix up in paperwork and he ends up in genpop. And anyone who thinks I'm being "insensitive to his rights as a human being"?
        How about agreeing with you, and offering to buy you a beverage of choice if you ever stopped in Ohio? Even fratching rules will not let me say what I think on the subject. Not sure there is strong enough words if it did.

Comment

Originally posted by Mytical View Post
          How about agreeing with you, and offering to buy you a beverage of choice if you ever stopped in Ohio? Even fratching rules will not let me say what I think on the subject. Not sure there is strong enough words if it did.
          I'll drink to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverharp View Post
            ...no. I can't bring myself to click on the link.
            There's no actual detail of what happened.
            Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

I'm also curious about what exactly happened.

For all we know, this could be more harmless than it sounds. Or, on the other hand, more disturbing than we imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelmon View Post

For all we know, this could be more harmless than it sounds. Or, on the other hand, more disturbing than we imagine.
                It's a one month old. My bet's on more disturbing. Way more disturbing. Excuse me while I go violently separate myself from my dinner.

Comment

After seeing the excerpt from the link, I can't bring myself to actually click the link and find out more details of this depravity. I just hope that fucking son of a bitch gets the Jeffrey Dahmer treatment: being put in the genpop side of prison and getting his ass pummeled to the ground 'till his blood paints the floor and walls of the prison!
                  There are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

Comment

Sexual assault of an infant is usually perpetrated by someone that is actually WORSE than a pedophile, they do not see the infant as anything more than an orifice, they do not see the infant as human, sadly this is known due to how rampant it is in south africa. You do not want to know the extent of injuries infants suffer from this, suffice to say, most don't survive.
                    Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
                      There's no actual detail of what happened.

A quick google search for what he's been charged with gave me this.

Under our law, a person is guilty of Aggravated Sexual
                      Abuse in the Second Degree when he or she inserts a finger in the
                      vagina [or urethra] [or penis] [or rectum] of another person
                      causing physical injury to such person and when the other person
                      is incapable of consent by reason of being less than eleven (11)
                      years old.
                      I am a sexy shoeless god of war!
                      Minus the sexy and I'm wearing shoes.

Comment

Well, i'm pretty sure this won't make me very popular here, but quite frankly if "all he did" is inserting his finger into her vagina (something which the one-month-old will in no way remember), with the injury being "only" the ruptured hymen, the level of outrage displayed here doesn't quite seem justified when there's way worse things happening which we accept as "stuff that just happens now and then". Like the rape of children and adult people that actually *do* remember, and that *does* lead to physical and emotional scars.

So i'll reserve judgement until actual details are known, i.e. what exactly caused what amount of injury.

Please don't twist my posting into trivializing or even condoning such an evil act. One of my ex-partners was a rape victim, so i have some insight into what this can do to a person.

Comment

Please don't twist my posting into trivializing or even condoning such an evil act. One of my ex-partners was a rape victim, so i have some insight into what this can do to a person.
                          Excuse me? Two of my ex-girlfriends have also been rape victims, and I can go ahead and tell you that I've never been of the attitude that rape is just "something that happens now and then". It's a terrible thing, and I'm outraged every time I hear about it. It's not about whether or not she'll remember it. It's about this waste of oxygen (a term I would use for any rapist of anybody of any age group) treating another human being, an infant, no less, the very emblem of purity, as nothing more than his sexual plaything. That is disgusting, and outrage is deserved. Is any more outrage deserved than when rape happens to others? Maybe, maybe not. I think that's a judgment call that's a little outside of my realm. But that doesn't mean that we shouldn't be outraged.

Comment

Well, i'm pretty sure this won't make me very popular here, but quite frankly if "all he did" is inserting his finger into her vagina (something which the one-month-old will in no way remember), with the injury being "only" the ruptured hymen, the level of outrage displayed here doesn't quite seem justified when there's way worse things happening which we accept as "stuff that just happens now and then". Like the rape of children and adult people that actually *do* remember, and that *does* lead to physical and emotional scars.
                            That's just fucked up. Plain and simple. That is the most disturbing thing I've read today and I just finished reading about the nurse who nearly killed a student.

Comment

That does not make it anywhere near explainable let alone understandable, because an infant is less likely to remember than a kid or teen or adult.

Welp, looks like another one I'll hope gets the Dahmer treatment.

Comment

Working...
                              X