No announcement yet.

Woman won't recant false rape claim...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman won't recant false rape claim...

... because she doesn't want to have to give back the money she got from the civil suit.

What a sterling specimen of humanity. Made a claim that sent a friend to prison for 5 years, and wants to help clear his name - just not by recanting her story because she wants to keep the money from the successful suit against the school.

As I said on the other forum I saw this, "What a bitch." Pathetic excuse for a human being.
    Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

That's just disgusting.

I hope that she not only loses the money from the settlement, but that she gets prosecuted for filing a false claim.

It's a shame that criminal court can't really add in damages to the guy she sent to prison for the theft of more than five years of his life.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Since they have proven that the claim was false, they damn well should pay the money back. I hope this guy can get his life back on track. Not going to be easy after that though.

Comment

If she thinks she's keeping the money then she's insane. She lied, put an innocent man in jail, and basically stole 1.5 million dollars from the school. She'll be lucky if she doesn't get arrested and have charges filed against her.

Comment

If this woman isn't in jail within a month, it'll be a mockery of justice. -_- She sent a man to prison, cost him 5 years of his life...on a lie. Didn't want to recant her statement because....of the money.

I can only hope she faces some punishment even half as bad as five years of her life gone.

And I hope the man gets something for his time, and the loss of his freedom.

Comment

I hope the bitch has to pay the money back, and also that the guy she ruined the life of sues her, so she has to pay it over to him as well. What a cuntress.
              "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Originally posted by Lace Neil Singer View Post
                What a cuntress.
                "Arch Cunt"

Comment

She was his friend.

This wasn't someone she hated, this wasn't someone she didn't know this was someone she was friends with. This woman is no longer part of the human race in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by gremcint View Post
                    She was his friend.

This wasn't someone she hated, this wasn't someone she didn't know this was someone she was friends with. This woman is no longer part of the human race in my opinion.
                    That's something I can't get over either. What was her motivation behind all of this? Did she do it because she was mad at him for something? Did she and her mother have a plan to sue the school and he was the fall guy?
                    Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

I really truly hope she dares to show her face at the 10 year reunion.
                      Jack Faire
                      Friend
                      Father
                      Smartass

Comment

What I want to know is why she needs to formally recant her claim if it's been proven false.
                        "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
                        ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

Originally posted by Hyena Dandy View Post
                          What I want to know is why she needs to formally recant her claim if it's been proven false.
                          Because it hasn't been proven false. Dude served his time and was released. She contacted him and said she wanted to help clear his name, but won't recant because she'll need to pay the money back.

Comment

The article says that they were able to secretly record her statement on a second meeting with the guy. Also mentioned here.

How is she not in jail yet?

I don't care that someone might have told her to say "rape" - she said it, and that's what counts. She's guily for unjustly sending someone to jail for 5 years.

Apart from that, she's now responsible for yet another example of women pretending to have been raped to get what they want, which will make it harder for women actually having been raped to be believed.
                            Last edited by Kelmon; 05-26-2012, 07:38 AM.

Comment

I think it's her turn to serve 5 years..seems about right.

Comment

Working...
                              X