My irony meter exploded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My irony meter exploded

Apparently, the Inspector General from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence believes that revealing how many Americans were spied upon under the FISA act would
    ...violate the privacy of U.S. persons.
    Link

You see, it's fine and dandy for him to listen in to your phone calls, intercept your mail, read your correspondance, but saying how many people he did that to? No way! Privacy violation!

That's... but... sorry, I'm running on too little sleep even to make a coherent comment on that way of thinking.
    "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

People in power make variations on "I can't tell you what crimes I've committed because it would violate the privacy of my victims" so often this doesn't even surprise me anymore.
      "The hero is the person who can act mindfully, out of conscience, when others are all conforming, or who can take the moral high road when others are standing by silently, allowing evil deeds to go unchallenged." — Philip Zimbardo
      TUA Games & Fiction // Ponies

Comment

...Ow. Ooowwww. That was physically painful to read. I feel like something in my brain twisted itself into a knot trying to understand that.

Friggan jackass.

Comment

Working...
        X