No announcement yet.

Fireworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are some people in my neighborhood who like to set off fireworks of various kinds. During the week leading up to the fourth of July, I sometimes felt like I was in the middle of Afghanistan.

Even if they weren't fire hazards, I think it's just rude to make that much noise in a residential area. But, it was July 4th season, and I guess that means we just "have" to set the things off.

Comment

It's a win win unless you're the person that to deal with a an animal that is scared by all the fireworks or your wakened in the middle of the night because someone wants to express his freedoms.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
        But I agree with banning the launching of fireworks into the air. It scares the hell out of my dog.
        That I have to agree with. My female cats are getting on in years, and one is TERRIFIED of loud noises. Bad enough the unavoidable noise from storms; the poor old dear has likely lost one of her nine lives from sheer terror over the close lightning strikes (~200 ft) this year. But something avoidable? Ugh.
        Bartle Test Results: E.S.A.K.
        Explorer: 93%, Socializer: 60%, Achiever: 40%, Killer: 13%

Comment

Working...
        X