This is 1 of the reasons I want to homeschool my kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is 1 of the reasons I want to homeschool my kids

This makes me sick and upset I know this happened in Florida, but really it can happen anywhere.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/07/1...l?hpt=sizzling

Mod Note: Link is to news article about principal "partying" at school with drugs. Safe for work.

How the hell was this allowed to happen, how the hell could anyone not notice?!

I saw this on tv the other day but the only link I could find to this story is the 1 above, the others were links to different stories.
    Last edited by Boozy; 07-14-2012, 03:55 PM. Reason: Added link description.
    "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

More info about Groover's arrest and charges.

Article at WESH

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Date rape drugs? Jesus.

It's like they picked the worst possible candidate for school principle and hired him on the spot. Fuckers like him get a job and I'm still unemployed. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

Comment

Yet another piece of evidence that proves my state is full of morons.

Comment

What....the fuck? How was this man even given the position of principal to start with? How was this allowed to go on? The mind...it boggles! I just...wow...

Comment

Originally posted by Seifer View Post
            Yet another piece of evidence that proves my state is full of morons.
            Sadly.

There is just no words for this at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BrenDAnn View Post
              What....the fuck? How was this man even given the position of principal to start with? How was this allowed to go on? The mind...it boggles! I just...wow...
              See that's the thing he had no record barring him from being Principal your falling prey to the "now we know better so they knew better then" fallacy.

A DUI charge that he was acquitted for. As in found not guilty.

And when complaints were filed an investigation was started this is the end result of the investigation him being arrested and being removed as principal.

No matter how long or short said investigation is people are going to talk about how it was "too long"

I doubt he went running into classrooms screaming "Doing lots of drugs wooohooo"

If he was then yes they were complete morons. Otherwise focusing on "Why was he still principal" is sensationalism reporting trying to make something a bigger story than it really was.
              Jack Faire
              Friend
              Father
              Smartass

Comment

Working...
              X