Rape victim might go to jail for....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jester View Post
    The latest is that the lawyer for one of the attackers is claiming that the victim "ruined" his client's life, and that he has had to move, lost his college scholarship, gotten death threats, and various other things, all because the victim revealed his and his buddy's names.

To which I say: Fucking serves you right, you fuckwits. My only question: was it Will Frey III or Austin Zehnder that had their life ruined?
    Oh cry me a fucking river. So he's lost everything...he would've even if he WAS convicted.

Comment

They're the ones that put the video on the Internet. Any notoriety is their own damn fault.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I personally hope that this haunts them their entire life and that they never live it down, that it stays with them forever.
        "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

Yeah, I can't express much sympathy for these guys either. It's not like they commited a victimless crime. The girl's life is never going to be the same because of them.

Comment

Working...
          X