WTF is wrong with some people?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is wrong with some people?!

So this Florida man starts yelling racial slurs at some black kids, they tell their parents. When parent goes to talk to him about it he's greeted at the door w/ a gun and shot in the head. Then he goes back to his dinner.

When police arrest him he's acting all surprised because he "only shot a ni**er."

http://www.examiner.com/article/flor...y-shot-a-ni-er

Man, I've heard of Born in the Wrong Generation, but that's ridiculous.

The guy either has some severe mental illness [which should not in ANY WAY reduce his punishment for murder], or is so criminally stupid that if there was a just and loving God, the gun would have backfired and killed the shooter.
    I have a drawing of an orange, which proves I am a semi-tangible collection of pixels forming a somewhat coherent image manifested from the intoxicated mind of a madman. Naturally.

Comment

Wow, he even called 911 himself before going back to dinner. I guess to ask them to come pick up the body? What the fuck.

The only silver lining to this is how fast he's going to be the designated catcher in prison for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
        Wow, he even called 911 himself before going back to dinner. I guess to ask them to come pick up the body? What the fuck.
        Do you have any idea how much of a hassle it'd be for the body to stay there? You'd have to step over it every time to get in or out. It'd start to smell. Lowers the value of your property.

Originally posted by Gravekeeper View Post
        The only silver lining to this is how fast he's going to be the designated catcher in prison for the rest of his life.
        Naw, he's so batshit crazy no one will want to get near him. He seems like the type that will kill any roommate he gets, call the guards, and be like, "What am I being punished for? All I did was kill some criminal!"
        Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst. - Starship Troopers

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
          Naw, he's so batshit crazy no one will want to get near him. He seems like the type that will kill any roommate he gets, call the guards, and be like, "What am I being punished for? All I did was kill some criminal!"
          The idiot is pushing 60, and needs to have a gun next to his door. I'm guessing that he's not batshit crazy enough to overcome that.

Plus, he's so incompetent that he shot someone at point blank range and failed to kill him.

Comment

Thankfully the man is recovering at the hospital. Quite amazing considering he was shot between the eyes.

Comment

I say he's going to try to claim he feared for his life like Zimmerman or this guy.
              Honestly, Florida's SYG law needs to be scrapped and redone. This is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by lordlundar View Post
                I say he's going to try to claim he feared for his life like Zimmerman or this guy.
                Honestly, Florida's SYG law needs to be scrapped and redone. This is getting ridiculous.
                With the nightmare of the Zimmerman debacle so recent, I doubt Florida will let some shite like that slide.

ANOTHER unarmed black male is shot by some white prick? Even if he attempted a SYG defense, it'll probably be shot down.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenday View Post
                  Do you have any idea how much of a hassle it'd be for the body to stay there? You'd have to step over it every time to get in or out. It'd start to smell. Lowers the value of your property.
                  True...someone has to get it out of the way

But seriously I didn't think this kind of blatant racism still existed in this day and age. I mean to the point that killing him was like "whatevs". That someone would be so callous that they thought it would be ok to kill someone over their race.

Wow.
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                  Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Whatever small amount of faith I had in humanity is gone..
                    You're Perfect Yes It's True.. But Without Me You're Only You!

Comment

Working...
                    X