Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How FAR will these deranged Child beauty pagent Moms go?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How FAR will these deranged Child beauty pagent Moms go?????

This ties in a bit the the thread in Pop Culture called Here comes Honey Boo Boo

Another Toddlers & Tiara's contestant goes a bit too far
    http://social.entertainment.msn.com/...b-ed316bb6844b

YOU HAVBE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!???????
    I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
    The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

I like how fake smoking is the point at which the show is considered to have gone too far. >.>

Comment

I'm with Gk on this one...

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Its been too far since the damn show started.

Comment

I completely agree Bex, correct me if I'm wrong but the term "prostitot" came about when pagent parents started putting make up and fake lashes as well as provocitive outfits.
          "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

Sorry.. I don't log in to MSN as a matter of principle (and login is required to view the link). Is there an alternate link?

Comment

Hmm, I'm strangely not bothered much by this. Probably because I've already used up my horror and righteous indignation from previous stunts. Lady Gaga, Dolly Parton, fake teeth, tanning and waxing all come to mind. And all that was in the only two episodes I've seen.

Comment

I can see the fake cig for accuracy's sake, at least.

But then, I wouldn't let my toddler dress as slutty Sandy in the first place. How about Wendy from Bob the Builder? She's blonde.

Comment

Originally posted by anakhouri View Post
                  How about Wendy from Bob the Builder? She's blonde.
                  I watch it as a drinking game with a friend...they were doing 50's stuff and this I guess was from a movie that was based in the 50's.

Comment

Originally posted by EmiOfBrie View Post
                    Sorry.. I don't log in to MSN as a matter of principle (and login is required to view the link). Is there an alternate link?
                    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...tte-stage.html

Originally posted by anakhouri View Post
                    I can see the fake cig for accuracy's sake, at least
                    It would have worked just as well with a candy stick and would have looked more appropriate for a four year old. If she had to be Sandy, why not have her as "Hopelessly Devoted To You" Sandy? That wouldn't have looked nearly as creepy, and there wouldn't have been any need to have her pretend to smoke.
                    "Oh wow, I can't believe how stupid I used to be and you still are."

Comment

Working...
                    X