Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow what a burger!

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=625057

Probably going to find this has already been done but I really wanted to say something on this topic.

IN all honesty, I don't think it was a smart move for Hungry jacks to bring this out. That part I must agree on. However, at the same time, who the fuck cares! You don't like it? Don't bloody EAT it! All this publicity is going to do, is get people interested? The article already states that people have gone to try it after hearing about it? Do they not get that it's actually helping to PROMOTE the burger?

I really hate when people get up on a high horse and start badmouthing something but never tried it? Don't like it? Don't try it? Don't whinge because other people are not scared to try things once.

Anyways. While not a smart move, they chose to sell it and people will buy it and they WILL like it. Tough!

I believe that everyone should make their own choice about whether or not they want to eat the burger. I also agree that people shouldn't say that they don't like something they've never tried.

Comment

Ugh. Who would even WANT to eat that thing?!

I say if you're dumb enough, and you want it badly enough, go for it. I'm not gonna stop you.

But EWW. Not for me, thanks!
      "Children are our future" -LaceNeilSinger
      "And that future is fucked...with a capital F" -AmethystHunter

Comment

*raises hand*

What can I say? I like meat, and I like cheese. However, I think the burger would be improved with some nice tomato slices.

Of course, even though it looks appetizing to me, I would never actually buy one, or even make one for myself at home. Eating that much meat and cheese is just begging for an upset stomach. I would want it, but I wouldn't actually eat it, if that makes sense.

Comment

Woah! And I thought the Wendy Baconator was an arterial clog waiting to happen.

Comment

It would need lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickle to be a good burger to me. I loves me the veggies on my burgers.

However, a burger like that? While the idea of bacon, burger, cheese and BBQ piled that high is somewhat appealing in an "I did it" fashion (like the 24 oz porterhouse steaks a local place advertises. They sell them by themselves), most likely, if I wanted one, I'd cut it in half and share it.
            "Never confuse the faith with the so-called faithful." -- Cartoonist R.K. Milholland's father.
            A truer statement has never been spoken about any religion.

Comment

well it has less calories than the ruby tuesday's bella turkey burger-and a 3rd of the calories of Outback Steakhouse Aussie Cheese Fries with Ranch Dressing-and about equal with Jamba Juice Chocolate Moo'd Power Smoothie-info from this article
              Registered rider scenic shore 150 charity ride

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                What can I say? I like meat, and I like cheese. However, I think the burger would be improved with some nice tomato slices.
                I wouldn't mind it with tomatoes and some good lettuce (not iceberg!). Oh, and real cheese. And buffalo meat. A "gourmet" version if you will. If I'm going to eat something that big, I want it to be the good stuff.

The Baconator's OK, but I find it too greasy and not enough bacon* (what's with the mayo, anyway?)

* if there wasn't the threat of The Wrath of Mom (she's a Gillian McKeith convert), I'd make a bacon burger consisting of mounds of bacon in a vague burger shape...technically correct (I think I got my love of verbal loopholes from my dad)
                "Any state, any entity, any ideology which fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamstalker View Post
                  * if there wasn't the threat of The Wrath of Mom (she's a Gillian McKeith convert), I'd make a bacon burger consisting of mounds of bacon in a vague burger shape...technically correct (I think I got my love of verbal loopholes from my dad)
                  I do love me some bacon sandwiches - but only every once in a great while.

Comment

Originally posted by DesignFox View Post

I say if you're dumb enough, and you want it badly enough, go for it. I'm not gonna stop you.

But EWW. Not for me, thanks!
                    :waves:

Hi there, My name is Crazylegs and I like burgers.

I don't eat them everyday because that's just daft, I'd eat one of those just to say I did but I certainly couldn't live off them, my skin would go to pot, I'd be lethargic and you wouldn't want to use the bathroom after me, but it does look good, other than the bacon that is.
                    The test of police efficiency is the absence of crime and disorder, not the visible evidence of police action in dealing with it. Robert Peel

Comment

Wow, at only $6 AUS, that's pretty cheap for a burger that size.

Though I'm not sure if even I'd want to eat it.

Oh and, hello Fratching! Finally regged here during CS downtime.

Comment

Working...
                      X