Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40yo women forcibly kisses 18yo boy and grabs his ass.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40yo women forcibly kisses 18yo boy and grabs his ass.

The woman being Jenny McCarthy and the boy being Justin Bieber.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/...rticle5448106/

If you missed it, check out this video of Jenny McCarthy mauling a hapless Justin Bieber at the American Music Awards Sunday night.

Note the horrified expression on poor Bieber’s face, as he struggles out of the model-comedian’s grasp while she repeatedly kisses his neck and grabs his buttocks.

“I couldn’t help it, he was just so delicious,” McCarthy says.
    in response to the title, yes, yes it was sexual assault and being a celebrity or "delicious" does not mean you deserve this or are asking for this.

First, Bieber is dressed like a total douchebag in that clip.

Regardless, McCarty?

He definitely looks victimized in the clip. I imagine the only reason he didn't go off at her was because they were up on stage.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

... since when is Jenny McCarthy a comedian?

Comment

Since she thought it was cool and sexual to commit sexual assault in public.
        Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Comment

Agreed, this was sexual assault, although good luck getting a jury to agree.

Comment

My 14yo daughter thinks IRL he's batting for the other team and the girlfriend thing is all an act to sell records and remain popular with the girls. To me I don't know and I don't care that's his row to hoe.
            Cry Havoc and let slip the marsupials of war!!!

Comment

Well, to be fair, a lot of people said that about the boy bands of the late 90's and with the exception of Lance Bass, that hasn't turned out to be the case. I will say that the kid either has terrible fashion sense or a hopelessly inept consultant.

Comment

Wearing girls clothes doesn't help his cause any.
                Cry Havoc and let slip the marsupials of war!!!

Comment

You're kidding me.

That didn't just happen.

Seriously?

What the fuck Jenny McCarthy. What the actual fuck.c
                  "Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
                  ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest"

Comment

Originally posted by Tanasi View Post
                    ...and I don't care that's his row to hoe.
                    As a side note, I'd like to applaud you for using this expression accurately. It's been a long time - I usually see/hear "road to hoe" or other manglings.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekojin View Post
                      I usually see/hear "road to hoe" or other manglings.
                      "Road to ho" makes sense in a slightly different way.

Comment

and she grabs him by the neck.

Comment

I finally watched the video, now that I'm home. I swear, the emotion displayed on his face there is, "AAAAHHH GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFFFF!"

Comment

Still a better love story than...

Rapscallion
                            Proud to be a W.A.N.K.E.R. - Womanless And No Kids - Exciting Rubbing!
                            Reclaiming words is fun!

Comment

Wow, look at Beebs face in that video he looks terrified.

All the comments about him being "lucky" reminds me of a story I read somewhere a long time ago. I woman was raped in her tanning bed at a tanning salon, and while there was video and some of the staff saw the man enter the room they wouldn't help her because "he couldn't have assaulted you because he was hot." Just people someone is good looking doesn't mean they can grope someone. That is just Messed up!

Comment

Working...
                              X