Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more moron who will find.....

any reason not to tip.

This one seems legit as the person reporting was not the one who actually received this little "gem".
    I'm lost without a paddle and I'm headed up sh*t creek.

I got one foot on a banana peel and the other in the Twilight Zone.
    The Fools - Life Sucks Then You Die

If you can't afford to tip, then you can't afford to eat out.

Simple as that.
    "Well, the good news is that no matter who wins, you all lose."

Comment

In my opinion, that is disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony K. S. View Post

Simple as that.
        I completely agree, but if you have enough money to print out "I'm an asshole" cards and go out to eat you have enough money to tip. He just didn't feel like it because he's an asshole.
        "I like him aunt Sarah, he's got a pretty shield. It's got a star on it!"

- my niece Lauren talking about Captain America

Comment

Anyone who would go to that much trouble wasn't going to tip anyway, but is just looking for an excuse to merge cheapness with a political rant at someone who can't talk back.
          "My in-laws are country people and at night you can hear their distinctive howl."

Comment

And the award for jerkass of the year goes to...

Comment

I'd bet my annual salary that this douchebag isn't in the group that got his taxes raised and is just doing it to be an asshole, bash Obama, and wouldn't have tipped anyway.
              Some People Are Alive Only Because It's Illegal To Kill Them.

Comment

He went to the trouble and expense of having them printed up on business cards. That pretty much announces that he never had any intention of tipping in the first place.

Comment

Pretty much everyone got a tax increase because they let the payroll tax expire. Now of course, this guy could be on welfare, in which case he doesn't pay payroll taxes....

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Valentine View Post
                    I completely agree, but if you have enough money to print out "I'm an asshole" cards and go out to eat you have enough money to tip.
                    He might have not spent a dime on those cards. He could be like me, and sometimes do "extra" things at work after hours. I could have easily set up a Word document, printed it out on the laser printer, and then used the paper cutter to make the cards. Total cost to me: several minutes of my time.

Comment

Originally posted by protege View Post
                      He might have not spent a dime on those cards. He could be like me, and sometimes do "extra" things at work after hours. I could have easily set up a Word document, printed it out on the laser printer, and then used the paper cutter to make the cards. Total cost to me: several minutes of my time.
                      Yeah I got bitched at by a coworker for having a little bit to much fun with out label maker because the stuff is expensive and you know we have a whole budget for that not to mention that other departments bribe us by order supplies on their dime. Great part is I was doing all work related things when they complained.... Can't imagine complaints if she knew I printed labels for things I needed at home.

Although I hate going out to eat and people critiquing how much I leave. sorry if service sucks because of YOU, you get a shitty tip. I should feel no obligation to go out of my way to make you feel better if you suck towards me. Of course blaming Obama sounds like a trolling attempt, but I don't care for Obama care much anyways you have companies like Taco Bell deciding to put people at 28hrs so they make less money and are more fucked than before
                      Last edited by insertNameHere; 01-18-2013, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by protege View Post
                        Still took time, thought, and effort on his part.

Translation: he never intended to tip, and wanted to blame Obama for his cheap assedness.
                        Good news! Your insurance company says they'll cover you. Unfortunately, they also say it will be with dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony K. S. View Post

Simple as that.
                          Don't know if you've seen this page, but given your thoughts, I thought you'd enjoy it: http://ifyoucantaffordtotip.com/

Also, if anyone has Facebook, I recommend that you "Like" their page. Hilarious stories. Some may or may not be true, but dang, do I wish it was around when I was waiting tables!

Comment

Working...
                          X